Next Project....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Well, I went to the gun show and I picked up another stripped Spike's Tactical AR-15 lower. Paid $138 out the door for it.

Stripped%20Lower%20Color%20Fill_LRG.jpg

I have a lower parts kit at the house..... so all I need is a buffer tube, stock, trigger kit, and the upper that you see in the photo.

Diablo_L_1.jpg

Diablo_L_3.jpg

Diablo_L_4.jpg

Yes, the lower will be registered as a short barreled rifle.

So in the end....... 7 inch blaster rifle!

Oh yeah.... before I forget. That upper will cost me $1,650.

Last edited:
Pretty Awsome...even-though, I can't shoot for ****...nevertheless hold a gun....LOL,...I wanna learn though ;)

Sky, dont tease 5.56, he will drive over to teach you if you ask....Anyways, that is one deranged looking piece. 5.56 i keep saying this but i really should get to florida to shoot with you one day.

Sky, dont tease 5.56, he will drive over to teach you if you ask....Anyways, that is one deranged looking piece. 5.56 i keep saying this but i really should get to florida to shoot with you one day.

Hahahhahaha, that's funny...but... no am serious..am not teasing... I've considered taking a class...mostly for protection since it's only me and my kiddo's...If I do learn to shoot, though I would like a small hand gun that's easy to deal with......lol, though I'm afraid I might just start to like it , and go crazy,hahahhahaha..j/k...

Last edited:
That is one nice looking AR-15 mod. Planning on any that have a foldable stock? One feature I liked about the K-2 rifle was you could fold the stock so you could have it on your back while you performed other tasks and it would be reasonably out of the way, yet can be brought to fire very quickly. Also I liked the foldable stock better than a wire-supported telescoping stock. More solid.

Hahahhahaha, that's funny...but... no am serious..am not teasing... I've considered taking a class...mostly for protection since it's only me and my kiddo's...If I do learn to shoot, though I would like a small hand gun that's easy to deal with......lol, though I'm afraid I might just start to like it , and go crazy,hahahhahaha..j/k...

Come on down to Miami.... You're always welcome and I always have ammo to spare....

That is one nice looking AR-15 mod. Planning on any that have a foldable stock? One feature I liked about the K-2 rifle was you could fold the stock so you could have it on your back while you performed other tasks and it would be reasonably out of the way, yet can be brought to fire very quickly. Also I liked the foldable stock better than a wire-supported telescoping stock. More solid.

Can't do the folding stock on the AR-15 design without extreme modification. But still..... it's a nice compact weapon system.

Yeah it is.
I've just never seen anyone have a folding stock for an AR-15. I guess it's the positioning of the action spring. If someone managed to make a version that could accomodate a folding stock, I think it might find some buyers.

LOL. OK, all forgive me but its part of my job as moderator....

If any of you plan to meet up in real life with another forum member, or anyone you know only know from online there are a few precautions to be taken:

1) Talk to the person on the phone or even better a webcam. Hearing hte voice and seeing the person is a good way to find out if anything is "off".
2) The first meeting should be in a public place at day time. If possible bring a friend.
3) Tell someone that you are going to meet someone online, where you are meeting, and at what time.
4) Tell someone you will call him at a certain hour, and that if you dont he should call you. If you dont ansawer you are in trouble, as far as he is concerned.

Again sorry for this, I am sure 5.56 is a great guy. But 5.56 you probably know where Im comming from...

You are male, and an ex-Marine. Sky is not. By the way the stuf I wrote down relates to all of us, In my opinion. No matter if you think you are as hard as a nail. You never, never know who is on the other side of the chat room or forum. Minimizing risks is always good.

If any of you plan to meet up in real life with another forum member, or anyone you know only know from online there are a few precautions to be taken:

1) Talk to the person on the phone or even better a webcam. Hearing hte voice and seeing the person is a good way to find out if anything is "off".
2) The first meeting should be in a public place at day time. If possible bring a friend.
3) Tell someone that you are going to meet someone online, where you are meeting, and at what time.
4) Tell someone you will call him at a certain hour, and that if you dont he should call you. If you dont ansawer you are in trouble, as far as he is concerned.

Again sorry for this, I am sure 5.56 is a great guy. But 5.56 you probably know where Im comming from...

LOL, no offense...but what kind of girl do you take me for Sherman??...I always use my brains....and even more so you know why??? Because I'm a woman...and I have a reputation to live up to....plus as a mother my #1 priority are my little creatures...no worries Sherman,... *smiles*

Last edited:

Roger that...... Trust me.... I'm as paranoid as you are. In fact.... I'm more paranoid because I don't want someone to screw me over.

Roger that...... Trust me.... I'm as paranoid as you are. In fact.... I'm more paranoid because I don't want someone to screw me over.

I agree...I also know theres decent people one can develope a friendship with on forums such as this one...It would really be awsome if one day we can have an "International Military Forum" reunion...an actually have the opportunity to meet the people we chat, dialogue, and argue with....LOL, *smiles*

Last edited:
Back