Next Project....

I dont take you for any sort of girl. I know grown men that were more than capable of defending themsevels who got themselves into corners they could not get out. And died. I am sure you area very bright person, but this is "my" forum, an if I dont tell you stuff like that and somthing happens I will feel responsible. I already have enough stuff I feel responsible for, including one guy who never came back to his mom and his girlfriend. So I had to say it. Dont take it personally, take it proffesionally.

LOL, no offense...but what kind of girl do you take me for Sherman??...I always use my brains....and even more so you know why??? Because I'm a woman...and I have a reputation to live up to....plus as a mother my #1 priority are my little creatures...no worries Sherman,... *smiles*

Last edited:
I dont take you for any sort of girl. I know grown men that were more than capable of defending themsevels who got themselves into corners they could not get out. And died. I am sure you area very bright person, but this is "my" forum, an if I dont tell you stuff like that and somthing happens I will feel responsible. I already have enough stuff I feel responsible for, including one guy who never came back to his mom and his girlfriend. So I had to say it. Dont take it personally, take it proffesionally.

Ok,....Thanks for the advice....you are numero' uno Sherman...:wink: *smiles*

Last edited:
Back