The next Arab-Israeli war

1- I Think the war would probably happen during a time when Israel is in A.A Time of Great Mourning or B. A Time when israel is in a time of celbration so thier guard will be down.

2. Egypt,Syria,Saudi Arabia will all most likly make up the main attack force, With smaller members of the AU bringing in the support for them and resources and most lilly Iran ( if they have it by then ) Giving off Nuclear Threats along with giiving Military Support. Saudi Arabia would probably be the one giving the major aid however

3. Outcome.....well that depends on how everything is done and what all Arab nations take part, However israel starts out with the Technolgy advantage plus they do not have that much land to defend.

1- when is this war going to happen?
In some 30 years if things go well with Arab countries.
But maybe when Iran got very stronger they may encourage Arabs to attack.
And the only BIG condition is that USA-Israel relationship in big trouble.

2- which Arab countrys will participate?
All of Arab countries in one way or another, including Iran.

3- how will it go?
If USA sides with Israel and no WMD is used, Israel will not lose, but well terrribly damaged.

Map of M.E. Mod Edit: restrain yourself.
MEast-pol.gif

1- the second israel's nieghbours believe they have an advantage over israel

2- all of them

3- middle east will be turned into charcoal

if (or should I say when) it happens it'll be a terrible mess. I have the feeling just about all of us would get dragged into it. I can see the US stepping in to "fix it" and undoubtedly Australia and England will be alongside.

I don't see another Arab-Israeli war too soon.

But here's one that involves an Arab country that has been mentioned. Egypt is willing to go to war with Ethiopia if Ethiopia dams the Blue Nile.

Saudi Arabia would probably be the one giving the major aid however

Prolly cos theres a general notion that Saudi Arabia funds terrorism against the West...in the same way if there's a war against Israel, Saudi Arabia being a rich country might fund it.

3- middle east will be turned into charcoal

Can the world afford to do that ? as the middle east has vast reserves of petroleum.Even if Israel being a small nation can afford to do that as its need for oil is limited, I don't think the USA will let it do that cos USA depends upon oil from the middle east.

So our new topic is the next Arab-Israeli war.

some points to start with:

3- how will it go?

1- Determining the time of when a possible conflict will occur is 100% unpredictable.

2- Arab countries will not directly participate but will send/fund terrorist groups and militants.

3- Don't know either....these things are just too unpredictable.

I believe all Arab countries will get into the war. One reason is enough:
Palestine has been always a pain in their deep hearts for already half century.

But maybe the Israel/Palestinia problem is solved peacefully, then there will not be any war, let's hope so.

SHERMAN said:
that is irrelevant.

Ok, now:

Saudi Arabia would probably be the one giving the major aid however

why?

Not terrorism reasons, but simple numbers, Saudi Arabia has an 'official' 25 million Population, it does not take roughly 300 billion dollers to keep 25 million people happy,especialy when for the most part those outside the royal family have a low living standerd.

Saudi Arabia also has the oil piplines and if things picks up agian they will be making even more money off of them.

This would make them one of the prime people to do it, Thier Military for a Middle Eastern Nation is also pretty good, along with thier Peace shield I believe it is called, Plus they are the most obvious, THough iran is richer they certan;ly stand to lose a large amount of money. So Saudi Arabia is in the prime position to do it, they are almost in the middle of all of the A.U. also so it wouldn't be hard to send the aid.

SHERMAN said:

3- how will it go?

For me there are two answers to this;

The first one, if it is a conventional war against Arab countries, then the answer will be like always, the IDF will kick Arab butt.

The second answer---hold your breath cos you're going to like this Sherman. ;)

1- When the Mahdi shows up. Maybe 10 or 20 years from now.

2- All of them most likey, along with non-Arab countries such as Iran and Pakistan, and volunteers from around the world.

3- One of two ways.

a) Israel will be completely overwhelmed and fall, but not without inflicting great casualties and maybe even going nuclear.

b) Israel will somehow be able to hold off the enemy long enough to form some sort of large defensive pocket in a well fortified and highly defensible area of the region. They will try to hold out with defensive arms and or with the threat of going nuclear. In this pocket they will hold out until they are overwhelmed by the enemy, or resued by the combined allied armies.

Any futre conflicts without the Mahdi, will be as same before in the region, a strictly conventional war. With the Mahdi involved it will be different, it will be a true Jihad, the likes not yet seen in modern history.

As seen in the past, when fighting the Arabs, there where never many example of absolute fanaticsm in those wars. With the Mahdi you may have fanatics running into enemy positions with satchel charges to take it out with the cost of their own life, and similar things, and not just a few of them, but thousands if not millions.

would you stop with the Mahdi? This is an argument which I cant respond to since its a relgious issue and I cant argue with beliefs.

I didn't know this got to you this much. So when it comes to YOU, in the future I won't mention the M----.

But sincerely, I was not arguing about religion, I was simply giving the reason of why and when the war would start.

You have to at least say that a reason whether religious or not, could be a legitimate reason for war. I was NOT stating an argument for or against any religion, but simply stating some facts and the probabilities of what may happen because of this facts. You can understand that can't you?

But like I said, in the future just for you, no more mention of the M----, unless of course its in another thread where it does relate, the exception being of course if you start the thread.

Gof or Allah, if you look at that MAP, Israel is so tiny, surrounded by all Arab hostile countries, that's really scary, isn't it.

Also, most of those Arab countries got big oil money, big money means big weapons, given them some 20 years or so, they can grow really strong militarily.

Saudi Arabia learned thier lesson and now they have this peace Shield System Up for Air Defense, also.

I Honestly Doubt Israel would ever go Nuclear. I don't think they would ever take that risk, the reason i say this is because it is agianst most of the Super Powers Beliefs to use Nuclear weapons so if Israel does use Nuclear weaponary they may face sanctions and embargos from the world powers of europe and the americas wich would most likly greatly effect thier war effort, so I doubt they would go Nuclear in a war.

I think they are sane enough not to go nuclear.

The thing with Israel is, it learned to rely solely on itself for its own protection (lessons learned from the holocaust and all). The nuclear option probably won't be used until faced with total anihilation, even then no one knows if they will use it. The world opinnion won't count when it comes to their survival.

The Arabs dont need to focus on tech as much as training...They had tech advantage up to the 70's, and it did them no good.

That is most likly the truth, However if they could possibly out number Israel enough they may be able to stand a chance.

Back