The next Arab-Israeli war

--

November 14th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: The next Arab-Israeli war

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...t=6079&start=0
We decided to start a new topic, as I cant have two of these X Vs. Y toppics right now. So our new topic is the next Arab-Israeli war.

some points to start with:

1- when is this war going to happen?

2- which Arab countrys will participate?

3- how will it go?
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia

1- I Think the war would probably happen during a time when Israel is in A.A Time of Great Mourning or B. A Time when israel is in a time of celbration so thier guard will be down.

2. Egypt,Syria,Saudi Arabia will all most likly make up the main attack force, With smaller members of the AU bringing in the support for them and resources and most lilly Iran ( if they have it by then ) Giving off Nuclear Threats along with giiving Military Support. Saudi Arabia would probably be the one giving the major aid however

3. Outcome.....well that depends on how everything is done and what all Arab nations take part, However israel starts out with the Technolgy advantage plus they do not have that much land to defend.
November 15th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

In some 30 years if things go well with Arab countries.
But maybe when Iran got very stronger they may encourage Arabs to attack.
And the only BIG condition is that USA-Israel relationship in big trouble.

All of Arab countries in one way or another, including Iran.

3- how will it go?
If USA sides with Israel and no WMD is used, Israel will not lose, but well terrribly damaged.

Map of M.E. Mod Edit: restrain yourself.
--
November 15th, 2004  
rocco

1- the second israel's nieghbours believe they have an advantage over israel

2- all of them

3- middle east will be turned into charcoal
November 15th, 2004  
AussieNick

if (or should I say when) it happens it'll be a terrible mess. I have the feeling just about all of us would get dragged into it. I can see the US stepping in to "fix it" and undoubtedly Australia and England will be alongside.
November 15th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I don't see another Arab-Israeli war too soon.

But here's one that involves an Arab country that has been mentioned. Egypt is willing to go to war with Ethiopia if Ethiopia dams the Blue Nile.
November 15th, 2004  
SHERMAN

that is irrelevant.

Ok, now:

Quote:
Saudi Arabia would probably be the one giving the major aid however
why?
November 15th, 2004  
Xion

Quote:
Saudi Arabia would probably be the one giving the major aid however
Prolly cos theres a general notion that Saudi Arabia funds terrorism against the West...in the same way if there's a war against Israel, Saudi Arabia being a rich country might fund it.

Quote:
3- middle east will be turned into charcoal
Can the world afford to do that ? as the middle east has vast reserves of petroleum.Even if Israel being a small nation can afford to do that as its need for oil is limited, I don't think the USA will let it do that cos USA depends upon oil from the middle east.
November 15th, 2004  
Kane

Quote:
So our new topic is the next Arab-Israeli war.

some points to start with:

3- how will it go?
1- Determining the time of when a possible conflict will occur is 100% unpredictable.

2- Arab countries will not directly participate but will send/fund terrorist groups and militants.

3- Don't know either....these things are just too unpredictable.
November 15th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

I believe all Arab countries will get into the war. One reason is enough:
Palestine has been always a pain in their deep hearts for already half century.

But maybe the Israel/Palestinia problem is solved peacefully, then there will not be any war, let's hope so.