The next Arab-Israeli war

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6079&start=0
We decided to start a new topic, as I cant have two of these X Vs. Y toppics right now. So our new topic is the next Arab-Israeli war.

some points to start with:

1- when is this war going to happen?

2- which Arab countrys will participate?

3- how will it go?

1-I Think That Will Happen After Mubarak Leave ... Cuz He,s Prefer politique More Than War

2-I Think Egypt Will Lead This And May Syria , Iran Helps

3-I Think If Us Didn,t Joined This War Israel Will Fall..... But If Us In Then All Arab Countrys Will Be In .. And Iran And May Be Russia And China Helps Arab In This And Become A World War .

But Don,t You Think That You Underestimated OF Egypt And The Arabs Countrys .. So Many Things Has Been Changed Since Last War 1973 ... So I am Kind Of Sure That Egypt Only Can Handle War Against Israel

(IF) Us Is Not Helps.. But If That Happened Will Be A World War Cuz Egypt Is Biggest Country At Middle East So IF Egypt Started A War Every Body Will Help ....

May Be Im Saying That Cuz Im Egyptian But At Last I Think That Could Be Right

But ... For Me ... I Realy Hope For All Problem Be Solved And We ALL Live In Peace

Last edited:
1-it depends on Israel. Israel would be the one who declares the war.

2-
a-if Israel attacks Syria or Lebanon ,they will be the countries who fight but with assistance from other Arab countries.for instance : Lebanon war in 1982,2006.

b-if Israel forces Palestinians to immigrate to Jordan ,then all Arab countries would involve the war beside Jordan.

3-
a-Israel would be closely defeated although that she would pay a dearly price which would end by liberty of Golan and Lebanese lands.
such as 2006 war.
b- Israel would be clearly defeated due to the superiority of Arabs armies in quality and quantity which would end by retuning all Arabs rights.

such as 1973 although Arabs are far stronger since that time.

The Arabs will never reach the quality of Israel troops. They are top tier and extremely brutal. Look how quickly million man Arab armies fall to a Western army. We are talking days or weeks.

Last edited:
The Arabs will never reach the quality of Israel troops. They are top tier and extremely brutal. Look how quickly million man Arab armies fall to a Western army. We are talking days or weeks.
I think that your views are very simplistic. Given the fact that the Arabs have not had a superpower injecting $3 million a day (equivalent) into their economy (much more at times), plus access to almost limitless military aid for the last 60 years, plus an relatively unarmed opponent to practice using their newly acquired weaponry on, whilst they gained that 60 years worth of experience.

Err not too sure about that. I'm not disputing the quality of the Israeli Army, but surely you cannot consign all Arab armies to being rubbish! Remember that nowadays most arabian armies have officers trained abroad so that they can bring back modern tactics and training methods. I'm always worried when I hear sweeping generalisations and over confidence in one side, that leads to complacency and we all know where that leads.

For my pennies worth, the next war will be sparked internally, wither by Palestinian farmers / workers or by Israeli settlere. They are the front line of this conflict and neither will bend. It just depends who has the most powerful political will to prosecute their objectives - so that would be Israel prosecuting a war of xenophobia and genocide, where did they find that blueprint?

actualy I don,t think that your vision is right you totaly ignored the arab armies by anyway ....but if a milion man arab armies fall as you saying how many man of israel will fall ... so that,s first that isreal can,t risk losing ppl cuz that,s the most important thing they have .... that,s if you are right in your point ...... and there is another thing you forgot to talk about that egypt and most arab countries have better economics now .. and no longer depending on one supplier as us .... but they are getting good technologys from russia as a ballance cuz we all know that us wants for israel to be more steeps up than arab so ... if you remember the last war 1973 .... you will know that sam missle system and most of this egyptian weapons was given by sovit union... at last i think that egypt only .. (not all arab ) just egypt can defeate israel so badly

yes they were extremely brutal in 2006 war and gaza war.anyway arabs have already exceeds israel military quality.

tanks 15000
Arabs
t-90, Abrams m1a2
lecrec ,chalenger2

Israel 2500
400 Merkava4

air force
mig29smt,mig31,su25
su24,f-15,f-18,f-16
euro fighter,

israel
70 f-15,300 f16

naval force
:sniper:

so who is stronger?

Last edited:
As someone else pointed out, Egypt after Mubarak is a country to watch. If a Muslim Brotherhood -influenced gov't takes power, they withdraw from their peace treaty (probably under pretext of treatment of Palestinians), and then who knows. I would guess non-state actors (particularly Hezbollah) could precipitate the next conflict, drawing in Syria/Iran. I would also venture to guess some nasty surprises on everyones side in that case. What I would not like to see is Israel feeling it was cornered and pushed into total war. Let's be honest, Israel may treat Palestinians brutally, but religiously-minded folks in Dar-al-Islam will not swallow the indignity of allowing a kuffr state to exist in their midst. I wish there was some way for everyone to stand down.

As someone else pointed out, Egypt after Mubarak is a country to watch. If a Muslim Brotherhood -influenced gov't takes power, they withdraw from their peace treaty (probably under pretext of treatment of Palestinians), and then who knows. I would guess non-state actors (particularly Hezbollah) could precipitate the next conflict, drawing in Syria/Iran. I would also venture to guess some nasty surprises on everyones side in that case. What I would not like to see is Israel feeling it was cornered and pushed into total war. Let's be honest, Israel may treat Palestinians brutally, but religiously-minded folks in Dar-al-Islam will not swallow the indignity of allowing a kuffr state to exist in their midst. I wish there was some way for everyone to stand down.
Oh, but there is a way.

The only thing is, that no one will actually bite the bullet and tell Israel that a great mistake was made when Britain reneged on their promise to give the Palestinians a state of their own in return for their alliance against the Turks in WWI; and that they, (the Israelis) will have to return the stolen lands to it's rightful owners.

Now you can say what you like about it being impossible, blah, blah, blah,... but that is the simple truth of them matter and the longer it is allowed to go on the harder it is going to be and the more lives it will cost. The Israelis are not going to listen to anyone else and are not interested in the truth, believing that they have some weird religious "right" to be there, and the Arab nations are never going to just let the matter slide while a people are pushed off their land and/or exterminated.

The truth is that there is no easy way out, and so long as the present arrangement exists war is going to fester in the Middle east the effects of which are going to keep organisations like Al Quaeda in business until the matter is settled.

The only other workable alternative is that all Arab/Muslim nations in the world will have to be exterminated to a man, and that just ain't gunna happen.

It would be a lot easier and less painful to just give the Palestinians their country back. The sooner it happens the less misery for all concerned.

Last edited:
Oh, but there is a way.

The only thing is, that no one will actually bite the bullet and tell Israel that a great mistake was made when Britain reneged on their promise to give the Palestinians a state of their own in return for their alliance against the Turks in WWI; and that they, (the Israelis) will have to return the stolen lands to it's rightful owners.

Now you can say what you like about it being impossible, blah, blah, blah,... but that is the simple truth of them matter and the longer it is allowed to go on the harder it is going to be and the more lives it will cost. The Israelis are not going to listen to anyone else and are not interested in the truth, believing that they have some weird religious "right" to be there, and the Arab nations are never going to just let the matter slide while a people are pushed off their land and/or exterminated.

The truth is that there is no easy way out, and so long as the present arrangement exists war is going to fester in the Middle east the effects of which are going to keep organisations like Al Quaeda in business until the matter is settled.

The only other workable alternative is that all Arab/Muslim nations in the world will have to be exterminated to a man, and that just ain't gunna happen.

It would be a lot easier and less painful to just give the Palestinians their country back. The sooner it happens the less misery for all concerned.

But what would happen to all thos egainfully employed politicians? Come on Senjo, you know that they too have a right to life, worms that they are.

Actually I agree with you, someone (the US) needs to man up and not only tell the Israelis what they're doing is wrong, but to make them see the consequences of their actions, through sanctions and reduction of military aid.

Oh, but there is a way.

Except the British promised the Jews a state of their own for their help in WWI as well, and the largest portion of that state was carved into Jordan, which has a majority Palestinian population ruled by a transplanted Arabian dynasty that ibn-Saud pushed out of Saudi and the Brits installed (file under "perfidious albion"). While you choose to use the word "stolen", Jews feel the land was stolen from them. Look up "if I forget thee O Jerusalem" and go from there; it's in a book most people have lying around. And that verse was only written after the first go-round. Check out the Arch of Titus for the visuals of the second go-round.
I'm no apologist for specific Israeli governments or actions, but to completely de-legitimize national aspirations that have existed for close to 2 millenium hardly seems like the path to peace. Of course you could ask the Kurds or the Basques how it's working out for them.

But what would happen to all thos egainfully employed politicians? Come on Senjo, you know that they too have a right to life, worms that they are.

Actually I agree with you, someone (the US) needs to man up and not only tell the Israelis what they're doing is wrong, but to make them see the consequences of their actions, through sanctions and reduction of military aid.
What really p*sses me off is that no one,... not the politicians nor the public wants to do anything about it. The simple fact is that the only viable answer will be painful for Israel,... but the alternative will be unbearable for the remainder of the world and will see us involved in warfare in one Muslim country or another in perpetuity, all the time battling terrorism in our home countries.

We can win the battles easy enough, but we will never win the war. Not without killing every Muslim on earth. Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran,... you can choose your own scenario from there on in. In the mean time Muslim extremism will be nibbling at us from within in our own countries. It seems that our governments aren't big enough between the tits, to face either the cause or the solution.

The Israelis are living in a dream world, eventually the world is going to say that they have had enough and something is going to have to be done, just as it did in South Africa, and that had reached nothing like the proportions that this has.

The most obvious impact is that if we are honest, it must be admitted that virtually all of the worlds present problems with fundamentalist Islam have their roots in Israel's persecution of the Palestinian people and the support of that persecution by the Western powers.

Israel is now showing behaviour that would cause us to call any other similarly behaving country, a rogue state, already having told the worlds most powerful country, to mind their own business when asked to stop stealing more Palestinian land.

Where to from here?

Last edited:
I'm no apologist for specific Israeli governments or actions, but to completely de-legitimize national aspirations that have existed for close to 2 millenium hardly seems like the path to peace. Of course you could ask the Kurds or the Basques how it's working out for them.

Just out of interest wasn't it Canaanite land 3 millennium ago, so theoretically it was stolen then as well.

I can't see there being another major Arab-Israeli war in the near future simply because there is no real reason for the Arabs to go to war of course should Israel make an attempt on the Iranian nuclear program and then I am going to guess it will be through Syria but predominantly an Iranian backed effort.

"if I forget thee O Jerusalem" etc etc.
What exactly are you trying to say,... are you trying to present some religious Mumbo Jumbo as evidence of alleged wrong doing in the real world?

Also, I think you'll find that the Brits promised the Jews a state in Palestine after it had been promised to the Palestinian people, (The Balfour Declaration)which is what this is all about. A clear cut double cross of the Palestinian people.
This promise was made via a letter from Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild on November 2, 1917, that became known as the Balfour Declaration (appendix B). Incidentally, the Declaration did not promise a Jewish State for the Jews; it promised a homeland, along with certain and specific conditions, to wit:
". . . it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine.....

Last edited:
Oh, but there is a way.

can't hold on comment , thanks seno .... finally someone meet their senses at last ....
when will it begin ?? as soon as israel launch an attack over iran .... as simple as that ....
how ?? i just don't know .... only one thing for sure .... it's going to bad n miserable on all of us ...

forgive my english mate

can't hold on comment , thanks seno .... finally someone meet their senses at last ....
when will it begin ?? as soon as israel launch an attack over iran .... as simple as that ....
how ?? i just don't know .... only one thing for sure .... it's going to bad n miserable on all of us ...

forgive my english mate
Your English is far better than my Indonesian:).

Solving this problem is not going to need rocket science, all it takes is for people to forget the politics and religious mythology, and revert to using some basic morality.

No one has the right of return to a land where they have been absent for 1200 years,... and even if they did, they have no right to steal the land off of it's real owners beating, imprisoning and killing those who try to defend it.

Last edited:
:drunkb:eek:n arak mate .....

i don't mean to exaggerate things ... but it's not me who brought the subject in the first place . care to remind me here ... it's sensitive issues we talk 'bout here eventually led to ... you know where mate :wink:
why don't we just settle one issue before another , ..... trust me dudes all the hardships n trouble you've been through ..... comes only from one roots :shoothea:

palestinian roots

just a cliche view from a moslem world .... oh why can't we just live in peace .....

Last edited:
Even as far as religious mumbo jumbo goes, the argument that "God gave them the land" is null and void - if you've read the Christian Bible, it's quite clear that God wasn't too happy with the way things were being run by the Israelites, so he quite happily let the Assyrians take the joint away from them. I would remind those inclined to argue for Israel on religious grounds; He giveth and he taketh away... get-eth the f***eth over it. :)

Regardless, I don't see how the current situation can be resolved by one side claiming they have a right to the joint based on whatever historical fact that gets drudged up. There's been so much fighting over that piece of real estate, it's a bit of a nonsense even trying to think in terms of original ownership.

The reality is, you've got two lots of people in one small space who both want to live in it, preferably without a) copping a mortar round in their synagogue every other day or b) having an F-16 Sufa drop a cluster munition in their crowded arab neighbourhood to kill a single jihadist with a twelfth century mindset who might not even be a Palestinian local anyway.

Like it or lump it, at the moment there are just too many on both sides who still aren't willing to budge, and probably still won't be the day they drag the world's nations into a clusterf--- of unholy proportions. :(

Last edited:
In fact .. that will be no arab israel wars soon unless israel wanted to attack syria or lebanon then we will found the middle east is ball of fire from israel and us from side and on the other side will found (iran-syria-hezbollah-for sure hamas-(may be egypt if we count mubarak politique)) .. and may be the circle get wider later .... who knows....

The only Solution i can see.. That israel have to give the lands back to palestine i know it seems hard for them but if they look at it from other way they ill see that ... they will have a natural relations with the arab ...and the whole world and every body in israel will feel secure and so the arabs ....will be no more hate no more wars just they have to say that to themselves what if we was Palestinian and start to make decisions from that way

If things in the Middle East deteriorate as bad as they have been lately then war is really not far away or far fetched.... But one must keep in mind that if we talk about a true Arab-Israeli war in the sense of all out wars the likes of the 6 day war or the October war then we must also remember that Israel will not be facing only 2 front line countries... Israel will be facing a combination of Syria/Iran/Lebanon/Palestinians with material and political support from GCC countries, Turkey, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Pakistan etc... This will be a war unlike anything Israel has ever fought before, and it will be a war to the death because The Arabs like Syria will not wana lose because a loss would be a loss of power for the Assad family, Iran would not wana lose because a loss to Israel will be a mortal blow, and Mubarak cannot stay silent and not join his Arab brothers for if he does stay silent you will witness him being hung from a light post by his own generals and public for disgracing the Arab nation and finally Israel will not wana lose because it will mean irreversible damage to its standing worser than the recent Lebanon war.... So their you go, you will have parties that will fight to the death because a loss will be a mortal blow to each, and now thats a reciepe for disaster of epic proportion, a war that will drag for years costing hundreds of thousands of death, trillions of dollars in damages and war cost.

Back