news manager

Hes a Bot and Redleg teases people who do this thread this is the 4th thread i heard about this and this is not the right area to post this

Hi,

Mr. News Manager is the wicked Incarantion of Redleg Himself .......... Ever heard of Split Personality Syndrom .......... ;) :D

Peace
-=SF-13=-

Hey, why can't a poor bot take a few days off without you people starting to whine about it?? :evil:

I've been posting every single day and night for many many months now, so please back off and give me a break, I REALLY think that I deserve it.. ;)

News Manager said:
Hey, why can't a poor bot take a few days off without you people starting to whine about it?? :evil:

I've been posting every single day and night for many many months now, so please back off and give me a break, I REALLY think that I deserve it.. ;)

the ghost of a bot, reminds me of I,Robot, the bot has evolved

Bad bad Milbot...
I never allowed you to take those 2 days off!

Now get back to work at once!! :evil:

News Manager said:

what happened to all your milbucks?

redleg steal your lunch money again??

SwordFish_13 said:
Hi,

Bot Abuse :? :cry:

Somebody Ban Redleg pleseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....... :?

Peace
-=SF_13=-

I've been trying for a couple years now, he keeps coming back, must be one of them hacker fellas.

Back