News from Germany- speechless!

I agree on some point, but I think there is a misunderstanding.

I dont want to defend these "pacifist" who hate the military. I'm talking about the support for troops. When there is general support, these kinds of things happen very rarely.

The less legitimacy the troops have, the more these kinds of things will happen... Do you understand what I mean? I condemn any attacks against the troops or their families. I dont negociate on this point. If you have something against someone, it have to happen through justice.

And about your arguments... They dont work on me.

a) Okay, let's say that the Afghans dont care about dead bodies... So? The Afghans dont value human life, so what? should we allow the soldiers to practice shooting on people? They are professional soldiers and they are wearing an uniform. They are not diplomats, but even so... they represent a country. They are soldiers and discipline isnt a joke...

b) & C) The "you are a human being" is not an excuse for a stupid behavior... Once again, they have to stay disciplined, they are there to do a job. a serious one. If they want to have some fun, they can pop a beer.
I'm not here to justify violence. I just say that the situation is serious.

And even if it's weird to compare the behavior of the terrorists with the behavior of the troops coming from democratic countries... I have to be accurate on one point.

First thing first... In the Islamic tradition/culture. Killing a man in a dark street is called murder. Killing a man in public with a public accusations is called an execution.

It's not different from an electric chair or public executions under the Taliban Regime or the punishment in Iran... I know, they are weird, but it's their traditions... They have a traditional local legitimacy... Doesnt work on us, but works better in the context of their countries. Especially the backward/religious/extremists areas/populations...

The comparison isnt very fair. War isnt a video game.

I dont want to defend these "pacifist" who hate the military. I'm talking about the support for troops. When there is general support, these kinds of things happen very rarely.

The less legitimacy the troops have, the more these kinds of things will happen... Do you understand what I mean? I condemn any attacks against the troops or their families. I dont negociate on this point. If you have something against someone, it have to happen through justice.

Well said- I have nothing to add to this- it seemed a while you were protecting or defending theses (named below) actions. But I can agree on what you just wrote.
I do know that my arguments are a bit weak but they are true- I do not say that such behaviour should not be punished and it sure is bad for public opinion but these cases are rare- it is good that we live in an age of cell phones so nearly all of these things will get known at some point- much sick things were buried in the past - so that's a good thing. But people shouldn't judge or get an anti-military opinion because of rare incident- it makes me kinda sick that everytime some idiot makes a stupid move every other soldier has to stand up for it- towards his family, friends or other people. I do understand this behaviour but just take a look at those people being all judgemental ... they are often the biggest pricks- I know that's not a real argument but again- it's true...

Back