NEWS FLASH! Moqtada Sadr injured in Najaf - Page 2

--

August 14th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

NAPALM THE BASTARD!
August 14th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Quote:
Plus all these holy shrines, I believe are no longer considered to be holy once they step in and start firing RPGs at our brave men and women, plus the Iraqis who are there. To me, that just reeks of being a coward, if you want to "fight" you come out and fight like a "civilized" person, face to face, not running back to your shrine after shooting.
As I said in the other thread, this mosque is to important to the Muslim religion to chance it on a seriouse assult. Aby bakr was the first Caliph of the Islamic State and the Muslim equivilant to St. Peter. If we go in there were gonna have a whole lot more Muslims pissed off at us.
August 14th, 2004  
jen.parabellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Quote:
Plus all these holy shrines, I believe are no longer considered to be holy once they step in and start firing RPGs at our brave men and women, plus the Iraqis who are there. To me, that just reeks of being a coward, if you want to "fight" you come out and fight like a "civilized" person, face to face, not running back to your shrine after shooting.
As I said in the other thread, this mosque is to important to the Muslim religion to chance it on a seriouse assult. Aby bakr was the first Caliph of the Islamic State and the Muslim equivilant to St. Peter. If we go in there were gonna have a whole lot more Muslims pissed off at us.
Yet we allow, not only us, but the Muslims allow other Muslims to destroy it? You can't have it both ways, or the terrorists will know that the closest religious center will be a safe bed for them.
--
August 14th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yet we allow, not only us, but the Muslims allow other Muslims to destroy it? You can't have it both ways, or the terrorists will know that the closest religious center will be a safe bed for them.

Frankly this is not just a Shiite Holy Place, even though they have claimed it for there own. Frankly Id like to know of the ING must be feeling as far as going into this place, God knows I wouldnt want to walk into St Peters Basillica with an AK.
August 14th, 2004  
jen.parabellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight

Frankly this is not just a Shiite Holy Place, even though they have claimed it for there own. Frankly Id like to know of the ING must be feeling as far as going into this place, God knows I wouldnt want to walk into St Peters Basillica with an AK.
You wouldn't even make it in, the Vatican's army would probably shoot you on the spot. It seems to me, we have more rules (like where and when not to attack) than they do. They can attack anyone, any place at any time. You cannot properly fight terrorism when you're being led around on a short leash.
August 14th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Hey, Im not advicating a truce at all, Im just saying that until the rest of the freken world understands the evil of these people, it would be potentially harmful to act violetnly in such a place. That being said, we are at war, so I would flush him out of there.
August 15th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Is there a possibility of trying something other than a full fledged assault? Like pumping tons of tear gas into the area and flushing them out like rats? There must be a way.
August 15th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Thats an interesting point Future, I wonder if anyone would take that seriously. Id actually be really interested in seeing a layout of the mosque to see if a decent CQB assult could be mounted.

http://accuweather.ap.org/apdbs/Intl...11/7411154.jpg

-Doesn't look to cut up now does he...

http://accuweather.ap.org/apdbs/Intl...11/7411125.jpg

-They must be getting desperate, giving guns to little girls...

Mod edit:Don't post large images, no need to waste bandwidth. Just post a link to the picture.
August 16th, 2004  
jen.parabellum

Looks at what HAMAS does to little kids in Palestine.

Now about the tear gas, it could also affect our people there on the ground, due to weather conditions etc. I think a lot of people, who are commentators on the news stations, agree we need to send the Iraqis in there.

They need to take some responsibility, we won't be there to hold their hands forever.
August 16th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Wow, the whole worlds cheering for the Iraqi soccor team yet Europe doesn't want to help the Iraqi people. sadr is running out of time and he knows it, it's time to put a bullet in this mans head, I say, screw the ROE.