Newbie Retired Scots Guardsman Onboard

algrant

Hi Guys i just found this site and it looks pretty cool. I am retired from the Scots Guards (British Army) after 25 years and currently retired living in Spain learning Internet Marketing if i can be of any help to anybody please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Guys i just found this site and it looks pretty cool. I am retired from the Scots Guards (British Army) after 25 years and currently retired living in Spain learning Internet Marketing if i can be of any help to anybody please don't hesitate to ask.

Greetings and Welcome...

Welcome!

Bloody time we got a Sergeant Major around here. Discipline is getting slack. There are some NCO's here that needs to be corrected.

Mr. Algrant - the troops are all yours!

Welcome!

Bloody time we got a Sergeant Major around here. Discipline is getting slack. There are some NCO's here that needs to be corrected.

Mr. Algrant - the troops are all yours!

Yup, let start with the officers... especially one that goes around with very cold and shrivelled family jewels... :)

A Red Cap or Redcap, also known as a powrie or dunter, is a type of malevolent murderous dwarf, goblin, elf or fairy

They are depicted as sturdy old men with red eyes, taloned hands and large teeth, wearing a red cap and bearing a pikestaff in the left hand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redcap

Yep, always known that you weren´t human beings. :p

viper, I've undergone Arctic survival training many times, cold is just a condition. :wink:

I give the order - The Sergeant Major carries it out - you jump!
Chain of command, mate :p

A Red Cap or Redcap, also known as a powrie or dunter, is a type of malevolent murderous dwarf, goblin, elf or fairy

They are depicted as sturdy old men with red eyes, taloned hands and large teeth, wearing a red cap and bearing a pikestaff in the left hand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redcap

Yep, always known that you weren´t human beings. :p

viper, I've undergone Arctic survival training many times, cold is just a condition. :wink:

I give the order - The Sergeant Major carries it out - you jump!
Chain of command, mate :p

Of course you have undergone Artic survival trainging many times, but have undegone one conducted by a Scandinavian girl?

You forget, mate, I am a civilian now, I outrank even a General... :drill:

Back