Newbie Paintball Question

actually, goldfish, in terms to velocity/accuracy comparison, the barrel length does. Go back to physics class:)

tough decision. The ION will function off of co2 well, that's the major selling point. What's your air source?

-Your friendly local airsmith

Eyes are a type of anti-chopping system. Basically it's a laser beam that controls the fiiring process of your paintball gun.

With CO2, I recommend the ION. Get it antisiphoned, that's about 10 bucks and well worth the cost.

Ohhhhh...ok..where do i get it antisiphoned after i acctually convince my mom to buy me one...

EDIT:Are diablo mongoose II reincarnations good? theyre reasonably priced and they look ok..

Last edited:
from what I understand they're just anothe rblowback. spyder clone. go to a field and ask them to antisiphon your tank. it's just 10 bucks

Henderson,
I was wondering if threre was going to be any paintballqeustions!! I am the same way, new to painball and tried it once an i loved it to death!! I am the same way, huping to nget my own paintball gun. If you want a cheap gun, then try wal-mart because i'v seen them there and they usually have a good selectio. But, i would recommad a good paintball gun and the brand to be your best choice is a tippmann because i talked to my friends about it and they said tippmann.;)

I am NOT the spelling Nazi! :):):) Just kidding.

Anyway, Tippmann's a good brand- they're the MagLite of paintball guns. Spyders are nice, you can put em up to the same abuse as Tippies and they're extremely customizable.

Wal-mart has an OK selection for the recballer who doesn't want anything fancy. Brass Eagle is OK, but they tend to be very... tempermental.

IM me for any questions.

AIM: thepaintedballer
MSN: Malachi

Back