Newbie Paintball Question - Page 3

--

January 1st, 2006  
deerslayer

actually, goldfish, in terms to velocity/accuracy comparison, the barrel length does. Go back to physics class
January 26th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Okay so i should go for the ION? My friend is selling his Impulse for 225 US Dollars...Should I jump on that?
January 27th, 2006  
deerslayer

tough decision. The ION will function off of co2 well, that's the major selling point. What's your air source?

-Your friendly local airsmith
--
January 28th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

CO2...he said somethin about eyes..wdf is that?
January 28th, 2006  
deerslayer

Eyes are a type of anti-chopping system. Basically it's a laser beam that controls the fiiring process of your paintball gun.

With CO2, I recommend the ION. Get it antisiphoned, that's about 10 bucks and well worth the cost.
January 28th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Ohhhhh...ok..where do i get it antisiphoned after i acctually convince my mom to buy me one...

EDIT:Are diablo mongoose II reincarnations good? theyre reasonably priced and they look ok..
January 28th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

I'm not sure about the Diablo, but, go to an Airsmith and he/she should do it for you.
January 28th, 2006  
deerslayer

from what I understand they're just anothe rblowback. spyder clone. go to a field and ask them to antisiphon your tank. it's just 10 bucks
January 28th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Ok then...You said you had a spyder modification guide. Id like to see it, my friend owns a spyder imagine
January 28th, 2006  
deerslayer

I didn't say I had one, I said I damn near wrote the book on modding blowbacks.