screamingEAGLE

Hello, I am Julia. I am a high school cadet in Air Foce Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (AF JROTC). I live in the USA. Currently I am the Operations Officer (1st Lt). I am doing pretty well considering the fact that normaly the position is held by a senior (12th year), and I am currently a sophomore (10th year). The only military background that my family has is that my father was in the Russian Army and so were my grandparents. I feel comfortable living a military-like life. It matches my pace. After high school I'd like to go to 8 more years of school and become a Trauma Surgeon. I might possible even join the military - Army. I love to paintball, and by reading this you might think I'm a tomboy... I can be, but if yuo SAW me, you'd consider me a preppy/girly girl. I love to have fun, and grab onto every oppurtunity that comes across my way. I am probaly the most understanding person you'll ever meet. I'm easy to make friends with... and honestly? The only reason I found this site was because I was on a desprate search to find some motivating jodies for my corps! Don't hesitate to help me - I REALLY need it. Hope to see someone around here soon! Bye.

Sincerely,
C/1Lt Screaming Eagle (or SCREAMER if you prefer... it's my call sign)

Back