Newbie Military wife

Nefertiti

Husband is Army Infantry and I have followed him to Fort Benning, GA. He's in 3rd ID. I am originally from Chicago so the deep south is not quite familiar territory to me, but I've been here for a year now so it's getting easier.
Just getting settled into a few years of jumping around... looking forward to it actually.
I found this site while looking for random Military Quotes. I have a website I have made with a friend of mine but it's just getting started and it's not exactly what we'd like it to be right now so I'll refrain from posting the link. ;)
I spend a lot of my time on the Military Brides message board at The Knot.com (http://www.theknot.com/co_mbmain2ktopics.htm?Object=C2001019)

That's about it! Great site you have here :D

Cindi

Welcome to the forums Nefertiti..

Say hi to your husband from us. (that would be Akhenaten, right?? ;) )

Glad to hear that you like the site.. :)

Welcome, and remember never trust Redleg (admin) when it comes to getting milbucks for something that is to easy, he is the one who ends up getting the milbucks from your replies, and his own posts.

I love that avatar too, I have a ton of pics like those, I should make a thread with them or something. I have the un edited version of that Avatar too.

Welcome. How are things on Kelley Hill? Benning isn't the worst of posts the Army has to offer - Columbus leaves much to be desired, however.

(You don't have six daughters, do you? ;) )

(You don't have six daughters, do you? )

*shudders* No... no kids... for a loooong time. ;)

Thanks for all the welcomes... I got the avatar off of some website a while back and just sized it down, edited out the text and made some new text so it's readable. And there ya go.

Benning isn't so bad. We live off post actually since the housing on base scared the living crap out of me. Benning is big though. Only been to two military bases though so I guess I don't have much to compare it to.
He was here for basic training, 1st PCS and now the second. Haha... we're never leaving! :lol:

3ID is a great Division, be sure to thank your husband for his service to from us, and welcome

As soon as he gets back from JRTC at Fort Polk, I'll let him know. Thanks! :D

Cindi

Nefertiti said:
(You don't have six daughters, do you? )

*shudders* No... no kids... for a loooong time. ;)
Cindi

Good thinking! I can't stand little kids! especially all of my 12 year old brother's weiner friends, and worse....the new recruit cadets!

Well what a shame a kid himself doesn't like kids??? lol :D :lol:
Just poicking. Anyway welcome to the forum ( I'm usually a nice guy so don't believe anything anyone in here tells you about me.

Back