New Zimbabwe bank note

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
I just heard on the news that Zimbabwe has issued a 100 trillion bank note.

I cannot confirm as yet, but I will do so asap.

Its just been confirmed
Z$100 Trillion will be worth US$300

Tomorrow it could be worth considerably less

Last edited:
At some point it is going to be worth picking up one or two of those, Madgabe and co cant last forever and any change will probably have a positive effect on the economic situation.

At some point it is going to be worth picking up one or two of those, Madgabe and co cant last forever and any change will probably have a positive effect on the economic situation.

Mugabe has already threatened to invade Botswana, he reckons Botswana is giving sanctuary to the opposition. The man is after all said and done, a maniac. Quite frankly the only way he will be removed from power is if someone plants a bullet in his brain box, even when someone else takes over, its going to take many years to get Zimbabwe back to where it was. Thats of course if whomever takes over isnt a carbon copy of Mugabe.

Mugabe has already threatened to invade Botswana, he reckons Botswana is giving sanctuary to the opposition. The man is after all said and done, a maniac. Quite frankly the only way he will be removed from power is if someone plants a bullet in his brain box, even when someone else takes over, its going to take many years to get Zimbabwe back to where it was. Thats of course if whomever takes over isnt a carbon copy of Mugabe.

I dont know I think if he jumps the border into Botswana that will give a few people an incentive to get involved and get rid of him.

I dont know I think if he jumps the border into Botswana that will give a few people an incentive to get involved and get rid of him.

If he is daft enough to invade Botswana, his military is going to get the hammering of its life.

I KNOW for a fact that there are British and US forces in the region.

In my opinion, what should be done is a complete and total "no fly zone" over Zimbabwe, and enforced.

Quite frankly the only way he will be removed from power is if someone plants a bullet in his brain box.

Would be cool if Vladimir Putin shot him

As once said:

"In Russia, president assasinates you!"

Sorry for that, just a little joke :mrgreen:

But wow, 100 trillion? That inflation must be really bad. I guess the economic crisis isnt doing them any favors?

But wow, 100 trillion? That inflation must be really bad. I guess the economic crisis isnt doing them any favors?

Their previous largest bank note if I remember correctly was 100 Million. That today would buy two loaves of bread.

Many business's in Zimbabwe are now only accepting US Dollars, British Pounds or South African Rands.

On Mondaythe 100 Trillion dollar note was worth US$300, I am sure I saw on the news that that note is now worth US$20.

From:-http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=5996

The Zimbabwe government of President Robert Mugabe has officially put inflation at 230 million percent for July, the month prior to this so-called currency reform. The Cato Institute in Washington says the southern African nation's inflation is actually at a staggering 10.2 quadrillion percent. Regardless, it is the worst inflation in the world, likely being the worst inflation anywhere in history.

Hope you waited in picking one up...

Note to self, purchase one next week... LOL

Hehe yeah I think $10-20 just for the collectability may be a good deal, after all how many people can claim to own a 100 trillion dollar bill.

Hehe yeah I think $10-20 just for the collectability may be a good deal, after all how many people can claim to own a 100 trillion dollar bill.

As it happens, quite a few million people in Zimbabwe. lol

They are no longer starving billionaires, they are now starving trillionaires.

As it happens, quite a few million people in Zimbabwe. lol

They are no longer starving billionaires, they are now starving trillionaires.

So what is the picture on it?
A bowl of rice and a starving kid on one side with Mugabe mooning the flag on the other?

So what is the picture on it?
A bowl of rice and a starving kid on one side with Mugabe mooning the flag on the other?

I havent seen a picture of the note yet, but as soon as I see one I'll copy and post.

They would be lucky to get a bowl of rice, many are reduced to eating roots. Mugabe's wife recently spent US$90,000 + on her recent shopping trip.

I havent seen a picture of the note yet, but as soon as I see one I'll copy and post.

They would be lucky to get a bowl of rice, many are reduced to eating roots. Mugabe's wife recently spent US$90,000 + on her recent shopping trip.

Here ya go. :p

itrill.jpg

Last edited:
Robert Mugabe is a stooge, mate.

Next thing you know, he will be driving around Zimbabwe with a new Nissan with 8 Kenwood subwoofers in the back playing some bass-pumped hardstyle song.

The stooge, honestly.

Does Zimbabwe have a organised military/airforce?

Robert Mugabe is a stooge, mate.

Next thing you know, he will be driving around Zimbabwe with a new Nissan with 8 Kenwood subwoofers in the back playing some bass-pumped hardstyle song.

The stooge, honestly.

Does Zimbabwe have a organised military/airforce?

As far as I am aware, its only the higher ranking officers who will stand by Mugabe, they are afraid that if Mugabe goes, they will too.

A number of junior officers have stated that if the UK, US or both invade, they will assist them fully.

I have no idea for sure as to the condition of their equipment, but from what some have told me, its in tatters. They cannot afford to buy aviation fuel, or indeed buy fuel for their trucks.

It was reported recently however, that Chinese arms and ammunition were transported into Zim by air. Hence my suggestion for a no fly zone over the country.

I have also heard that there are two flights a week from Germany carrying currency, the total value of that currency wont pay for one of the flights!

Mugabe really is clutching at straws to stay in power.

Is Mugabe totally anti-everyone?

With aid from Germany, France, Switzerland and co. we might be able to turn Zimbabwe into a uhh, standard African nation.

But thats only if that stooge is willing to co-operate.

Although, Zimbabwe must have some type of industry, or the countries population would be less than 200k by now.

5be9zm.jpg

Back