New Zimbabwe bank note

Is Mugabe totally anti-everyone?

With aid from Germany, France, Switzerland and co. we might be able to turn Zimbabwe into a uhh, standard African nation.

But thats only if that stooge is willing to co-operate.

Although, Zimbabwe must have some type of industry, or the countries population would be less than 200k by now.

Mugabe has been given aid by the bucket load, its not going where it should.

Zimbabwe had a population of around 10 to 12 million, some reports have said that a 1/3rd hve tried to flee the country. How accurate that figure is, I cannot comment.

Mugabe is never going to co-operate with anyone, he has stated many times "Zimbabwe is MINE"

The sad part is, Zimbabwe is a amazingly beautifull country as is its people. When I were there I loved it. Mugabe has brought the country to its knee's, not the UK, not the US, not the West, HIM.

Last edited:
Mugabe has been given aid by the bucket load, its not going where it should.

Zimbabwe had a population of around 10 to 12 million, some reports have said that a 1/3rd hve tried to flee the country. How accurate that figure is, I cannot comment.

Mugabe is never going to co-operate with anyone, he has stated many times "Zimbabwe is MINE"

The sad part is, Zimbabwe is a amazingly beautifull country as is its people. When I were there I loved it. Mugabe has brought the country to its knee's, not the UK, not the US, not the West, HIM.

Agree. I think the western powers would rather have someone they can predict than an unknown. Even if the predictable SOB is ruining the country. The US will never invade Africa

Another new Zimbabwe bank note.

lol I have just heard that another new bank note has been issued, this time its a 25 Quadrillion note lol.

As soon as I get official confirmation I'll report. I have also heard that Zimbabwe will be adopting the South African Rand as its offical currency. Again, I will report as soon as I get offical confirmation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwean_dollar

Month ZWR per USD
Sept 2008 1,000
Oct 2008 90,000
Nov 2008 1,200,000
Mid Dec 2008 60,000,000
End Dec 2008 2,000,000,000
Mid Jan 2009 1,000,000,000,000
2 Feb 2009 300,000,000,000,000

My calculator has a nervous breakdown when I try to calculate Zim dollars into Rands.
lol good isnt it lol

Last edited:
My calculator has a nervous breakdown when I try to calculate Zim dollars into Rands.
lol good isnt it lol[/quote]

Has your calculator got a big enough screen? I heard that the simple solution was going to be to knock 12 zeros off the currency & that would make it alright!! Crying shame, such a beautiful country, completely screwed by Mugabe. I hope that the MDC is able to do something, but I doubt it.

One day the country will just expldode, & I wouldn't like to see the fallout.

Has your calculator got a big enough screen? I heard that the simple solution was going to be to knock 12 zeros off the currency & that would make it alright!! Crying shame, such a beautiful country, completely screwed by Mugabe. I hope that the MDC is able to do something, but I doubt it.

One day the country will just expldode, & I wouldn't like to see the fallout.

That day isnt far off, despite the MDC in Government. Mugabe has stated enough times "Zimbabwe is MINE!" Mugabe isnt going to co-operate with the MDC, he is going to do as he pleases as he has always done.

Back