New Zealand votes in 'dirtiest' poll

perseus

And I thought the Scottish referendum was bad! I'm sure you'll all love one another after it's over, just like the Scots!:9mm:

Bx7p7lBCAAANBKv.jpg

Last edited:

And I thought the Scottish referendum was bad! I'm sure you'll all love one another after it's over, just like the Scots!:9mm:

Bx7p7lBCAAANBKv.jpg

To be honest we don't really care as all of our parties are the same only distinguishable by different colour ties.

They promise the world, deliver nothing then get confused when only half the electorate shows up to vote. After the election they will then sit down and draw the conclusion that low voter turn out is because "elections aren't fun for the young" and completely ignore the fact that most people can't be bothered voting when they don't like or trust anyone they a given to vote for.

To be honest we don't really care as all of our parties are the same only distinguishable by different colour ties.

They promise the world, deliver nothing then get confused when only half the electorate shows up to vote. After the election they will then sit down and draw the conclusion that low voter turn out is because "elections aren't fun for the young" and completely ignore the fact that most people can't be bothered voting when they don't like or trust anyone they a given to vote for.

MontyB, I for one have been voting in every election since I turned eighteen. Some of the young people today don't even know who their state senator is. Sad. Or are misinformed by watching "entertainment" news. Sad, VERY sad!

Dadsgirl

Back