New Website Launch

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Ok folks, here we go. I am launching a new website in pursuit of a new project.

http://www.rolandmiraco.com

What the project is all about

Hero...... When I think of a hero, I think of the warriors that came before me. Those Soldiers that fought in the Tet Offensive of Vietnam, the Navy Seaman that fought in the South Pacific, the Marines that climbed Iwo Jima and the Airmen that were the heroes of the air in every major campaign we have fought in the last 60+ years.

But now comes us.......... The X Generation. This project is a reflection of those men and women of my generation, the X Generation, who gave everything they had to earn that right not only to be called a veteran, but to be called a hero.

This book will be a compilation of portraits of members of the Armed Forces that have received the MOH, Distinguished Service Cross, Silver Star, Bronze Star with V and the Purple Heart..... or any other award for bravery. This book will give you a brief glimpse of why we call them...... hero.

Great idea. I saw a nice Chevy pickup on I75 this morning and noticed it had Purple Heart plates and a "Semper Fi" sticker. When I passed, I saw the guy was about 22 or 23, the same age as my eldest Grandson. My rusty old heart swelled with pride. As long as we have a generation like these guys, I feel much better about America's future.

Sounds like an interesting project TI.
Shoot me a PM if you need any help or a link.. :smil:

Back