NEW WATCH

brutus27

A young marine walks into a bar sporting his new watch, he sits down next to a beautiful blonde woman. he holds the watch up to his ear and nodds his approval, the blonde looks at him quizikly. Ten minutes go bye and again he holds his watch to his ear and nodds approvingly, the blonde again notices this. She says excuse me why do you keep holding your watch to your ear and nodding ? The marine answers back well its a new watch and it speaks to me, it tells me whats going on around me, gives me the weather, sports scores and all kinds of stuff. The blond looks amazed and asks whats it saying now ? The marine holds it to his ear and nodds and says " its says your not wearing any panties" The blonde giggles and says "im sorry it must be broken because i am wearing panties" The marine then looks at his watch and taps on it, OH he says, the darn things an hour fast........................

WOW

OMG I've heard that from a Marine before! lol my boyfriend then showed up and decked him but I thought it was funny while it lasted. I thought this guy was just being original :roll: wow!

Back