new wargame ideas

Rnder do you have a problem with reenacting things such as the Civil War, and WWII. I don't spend all that money to try and transform myself into a real soldier - I just do it to remember the veterans and keep the history alive to the public so they know the sacrafices made.

But it does cost more then a couple hundred dollars ;)

RnderSafe said:
Reenacting is one thing, it serves a purpose - keeping history alive, and even playing a game of paintball/airsoft and shooting up your friends can be fun .. b

Whoops, sorry! :oops:

Redneck said:
You know, the Brits use lipstick rounds for training (or they used them on the show "SAS: Are You Tough Enough?" :lol: )

I think with the local cops here sometimes when they do training they use Soap bullets that are like paintballs but hurt a heck of alot more..

I've only worked with a few departments, NYPD ESU being one, and they don't. Well, there was this once, but NYPD cops get a little trigger happy .. and it was only a .22, after all. :lol:

:lol: Think those boys would be interested in diplomatic's new game idea?

I work in construction (residential new builds) during the summer and you wouldn't believe the number of nailgun "accidents" we have. I say "accidents" because sometimes these fully grown men shoot each other on purpose.

Redneck said:
How often do police officers feel the need to shoot each other in training?
its not like there shooting their own cops....i dont know if they even shoot the stuff at each other...its like when they clear a room and they have targets...they shoot the soap bullets...they are like real bullets but not lethal

LOL

I can tell you sometimes when im on my shieft in the Civil Guard and cops shout orders at us on the radio, I wouldent mind shooting them with a BB...LOL. Just kidding...Its nice to have cops watching your back...

CHILDREN....!

KID'S PLAYIN WITH REAL WEAPONS IS NOT COOL .....HAVENT YOU HEARD OF PAINTBALL OR AIRSOFT REAL GUNS KILL DONT PLAT WITH GUNS .

I'll tell ya what would be fun to see- paintballs for tanks! Big ole fat red ones! SPLAT!...and now that I have read the page, guns don't kill people. Dumbass morons holding guns kill people.

also, .22ing other people has to be illegal, here in canada it is illegal to shoot a firearm{Yes even a .22 long rifle}(other than pellet guns, paintball guns, or people with special permits) within one 2 kms of a dwelling let alone a PERSON! and yes, getting hit with a pellet gun even hurts. I got shot in the butt by my freind with a .177 at 20 feet(It was an accident, he was checking if it was loaded{Idiot thing to do with someone in foron of you!}). And it hurt for a LLoonngg while!!! :oops:

Back