A new voting device for Americans for the 2004 election

BlackJack

0900.jpg

Blackjack, before you post again report to the Welcoming Center and introduce yourself.

While your anti-Americanism brings a new (well, maybe not new) and differing opinion on this board to potentially stir debate, and your posts are welcome there are rules on this forum. Adhere to them.

A new voting device for Americans for the 2004 election

Americans in general, or Americans in the state listed in BIG BLACK letters that specifically says FLORIDA?

Despite the misrepresented heading for this post, the photo is hilarious. :lol:

Hey, that looked like the thingy they use here in Norway to determine what army branch you will be sent to..

Artillery: Looks at the box, shakes his head, and puts averything where they should be, and asks "why"??

Tankers: Tries to put the circle in the square, the square in the triangle, and so on.. Gives up...

Mech Inf (Called "Storm" in Norway): Tries to put the circle in the square, gets angry when it doesn't fit and pounches it through the hole, does the same with the square in the triangle and so on... :lol:

Branch wars are cool..
Gunners always on top, tankers are wannabee gunners, and mech inf. (Storm) is more of the highly aggressive single minded guys, ready to "Storm" out of his vehicle, shouting "Storm", emptying his MG3, and getting shot.. Life expectancy in combat, 12-15 sec. :lol:

This one is from my camp at Setermoen, where we had Artillery and Cavalry, Light Infantry camp was too far away to be included in this branch war..

lol

Tankers: Tries to put the circle in the square, the square in the triangle, and so on.. Gives up...

should be-

Tankers: Tries to put the circle in the square, the square in the triangle, and so on....Still cant quite get it...Goes outside, drives his tank over the building....

Re: lol

sherman105 said:
Tankers: Tries to put the circle in the square, the square in the triangle, and so on....Still cant quite get it...Goes outside, drives his tank over the building....

He would probably do that, but luckily he hasn't got a tank yet.. :lol:

The picture is pretty funny, but voting isnt the problem its the counting. I remember the last election. Gore, "I want a recount!." Bush, "I want a recount!" and so forth.
:puts all the shapes into the same whole: IT WONT FIT!!! :evil:

Yes, that's the original, I have a copy that was .... refined. I'll dig it up and post the longer version in the Jokes forum.

Back