New Video Games....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Forget all of the bnew crap out on the market. Go to your local used video game store an dbuild the collection that you always dreamed of.

I'm doing that right now for my NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, and N64.

I've been playing Contra more often that I have any of the new games out on the market.

5.56X45mm said:
I've been playing Contra more often that I have any of the new games out on the market.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left Right, B, A, Start!

I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that cheat.

I've seen folks with that tattooed into them.

Super Contra is also one hell of a game.

But the best NES game ever. Super Mario Bros. 3

man, when I wanted to have fun... I had a machete and a fence line. Go figure.
like the old half life games, though, and command and conquer.

Game cheats and secrets for Contra.

Cheats

At the Title Screen press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start. 30 Lives at the title screen, press and hold the A & B buttons simultaneously and push Start. Sound Mode (JPN Only). If you die in a two player game, hold down A and B simultaneously steal life from partner.

Secrets

Hard Difficulty
After you beat the game, the credits roll by and you start over with the remaining lives you had. You will also start with the gun you had. This time around, there will be more enemies. They will also shoot a lot more, and some enemies may have more hit points.
Contributed By: UltimaRush
Secret Ending (Japanese Version)
During the ending, before the closing credits starts rolling, press and hold the Select and Start and keep on holding until the credits are over. If done correctly, you will receive a message from Red Falcon, vowing his revenge.
Contributed By: JUndaunted
Shoot while ducking
When you enter the Base 1 or 2 levels, you can shoot high while ducking. Hold Up on Controller 2 while Controller 1 is ducking. You will be ducking but your bullets will appear to go high. This may be hard to pull off yourself, so help is recommended.

Game cheats and secrets for Super C.

Cheats

On the title screen, press Right, Left, Down, Up, A, B, then Start10 Lives (Player 1) On the title screen, press Right, Left, Down, Up, A, B, Select, then Start10 Lives (Player 2) On the Title Screen, hold down A+B then Press Start.Access Sound TestAt the title screen, after you've beaten the game, press , A, and then start.Retain Old Score and # of Lives on New GameAt the title screen, after you've beaten the game, press A, B, then start.Retain Old Score on New Game.

Secrets

None.

Last edited:
Back