New USAF Cryptologic Linguist-About-to-be-in-Training

Rdub549

Hey everybody. I'm not a new trainee, been in the DEP for since January, but I'm new to the forum. I totally understand the whole "Introduce yourself" thing, but I kind of see it funny. It's kind of like the game camp counselors and elementary school teachers like to play where you stand up in front of the class, tell your name and "a little about yourself" in a sentence. Everybody clams up, tells some little thing they think is interesting and then hangs out with the first person who's nice to them on the playground :p

So enough with my blah blah blah. :p
I found this site actually looking for military jokes and found an awesome community of military personnel. They really take pride in the military and that's what I'm looking for at the moment. Seriously, I felt part of the team by reading posts even before I registered :salute:

So I'll probably be posting questions about my future job (if I can make it through basic and tech, which I have no doubt I will) and I'm also very interested in humor, challenge coins, the stuff the "chair force" (proud to be) :thumb: do in their spare time. I want to hear what's going on in the world, the history of all the forces, and how each one differs in their tactics and processes. So if I ask too many questions, that's just who I am.

I haven't even gone through basic, so I don't have much to input by experience outside of dealing with a DEP CO that may not be the best for you :p but I will be giving my opinion whenever I can. I know I'll be staying a member for a long time here.

Hey everybody. I'm not a new trainee, been in the DEP for since January, but I'm new to the forum. I totally understand the whole "Introduce yourself" thing, but I kind of see it funny. It's kind of like the game camp counselors and elementary school teachers like to play where you stand up in front of the class, tell your name and "a little about yourself" in a sentence. Everybody clams up, tells some little thing they think is interesting and then hangs out with the first person who's nice to them on the playground :p

So enough with my blah blah blah. :p
I found this site actually looking for military jokes and found an awesome community of military personnel. They really take pride in the military and that's what I'm looking for at the moment. Seriously, I felt part of the team by reading posts even before I registered :salute:

So I'll probably be posting questions about my future job (if I can make it through basic and tech, which I have no doubt I will) and I'm also very interested in humor, challenge coins, the stuff the "chair force" (proud to be) :thumb: do in their spare time. I want to hear what's going on in the world, the history of all the forces, and how each one differs in their tactics and processes. So if I ask too many questions, that's just who I am.

I haven't even gone through basic, so I don't have much to input by experience outside of dealing with a DEP CO that may not be the best for you :p but I will be giving my opinion whenever I can. I know I'll be staying a member for a long time here.

You seemed to be gifted for the course you are about to take- it will take a while for me to decipher this! :oops:

Welcome and Greetings, friend... I am from Singapore- a fine city (where we fine you for everything and anything... :evil::evil:)

As an ex Army Intel. Analysis welcome to the Intel. Field. It can be the gateway to a very interesting and rewarding future - especially if you really develop your language skills.

Back