June 2nd, 2004  
Desert Blossom

Aha!
Hahaha...I see.
You learn something new everyday.
June 2nd, 2004  
Mark Conley

http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/PX/index.html

this is one of the definitive sites for military uses of 100 MPH tape...enjoy.
June 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/PX/index.html

this is one of the definitive sites for military uses of 100 MPH tape...enjoy.
That's great Mark. Back in high school we had sme crazy kid who made his suit for Prom out of duct tape, including a tie, hat, and wallet. He was one of the "special" kids though.
--
June 3rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Wow, that takes talent. I've never to date met a special kid who would have that kind of skill, and I've met quite a few special kids (its thw eather down here )

But now we're off-topic aren't we?

What exactly is the reason of a blue camoflague uniform??
June 3rd, 2004  
airmanpatroler

Green camo for the Air Force is stupid
June 3rd, 2004  
Desert Blossom

They said they wanted something distinguishing...blah blah blah
June 20th, 2004  
Silent_Grunt_jb

ok I am former AF but in the army and the first time I saw the "NEW" AF BDU I cracked up laughing even with the Security forces beret it still looked Stupid but hey it ain't like the army is doing any better . I swear what is the upper echelon of our military thinking. I mean they gave everyone black berets,made the AF look corporate in full service dress, changed the BDU's , and now they are going to change the army Class A's. Was I the only one taught if it ain't broke don't fix it.
June 20th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
What exactly is the reason of a blue camoflague uniform??
Well, I hope they tested it and found out it worked better than the "old" pattern and colours... I don't get why people are getting worked up about how it looks, I'd think its about whether it works or not...
June 20th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Quote:
Well, I hope they tested it and found out it worked better than the "old" pattern and colours... I don't get why people are getting worked up about how it looks, I'd think its about whether it works or not...

Seen any blue trees and sand lately?
June 21st, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
Quote:
Seen any blue trees and sand lately?
Actually yes, but that's beside the point. (It involved some teenagers and cannisters of spray paint )

What I mean is that camouflage isn't just about using the same colours as the surroundings. Ever wondered how zebra's benefit from their black and white striping?
I hope they tested the new pattern, and it works! If it doesn't work then the guys responsible should be ritually fired.... to the moon without a spaceship....