New US Air Force Uniform in Action....

Heh, that's pretty funny! I don't think that's the final dress/Class A uniform the USAF is going to go with, which is a good thing; those things look hideous!

Jesus, I'm real glad that our military is worrying about how they look. Because, you know, we really need this new freaking dress uniform if we want to take down Al Qaeda. Once bin Laden sees how sharp we dress, he'll have no choice but to surrender. Idiots.

Not to mention that these look like crap, and that it's apparent that the Air Force wants so badly to be considered real warriors. Oh, and heres something a bit interesting...
uniform-comparison-big.jpg

Hmm, knew I saw that before somewhere.

Link: http://openbah.com/photos/uniform-comparison-big.jpg

Interesting. How about the Army...how come they are always wearing green uniforms but Army's blue dress? Navy? That's fine with me. White is good....for the sea. But easily to get dirty on.

I doubt he is doing that. That is along the lines of interservice rivalry.

Have you noticed that it seems like every other branch of the US Military has been, lately, trying to emulate the US Marine uniforms in regards to dress uniform and combat uniform?

Just a thought. . . .

How can the Navy's white uniforms get dirty at sea?Makes no sense unless you have a dirty job about your ship,but why work in you dress uniforms?

Blue and the US army are a classic Color. The US Army uniform since the Revolutionary War was blue. Blue was worn again during the War of 1812, Civil War, and the Spanish American War. The Army went to Mustards and Greens after the Spanish American War. But the Dress Uniform was Blue, hence the reason why the Army just ditched the Class As and went to the Dress Blue as it's everyday uniform.

Sukio said:
How can the Navy's white uniforms get dirty at sea?Makes no sense unless you have a dirty job about your ship,but why work in you dress uniforms?
Mostly for celebrate event....I have been on the Navy ship before. They are wearing khaki. In the Engine Room, they wearing dark color.

I think the new USAF uniform, is reminisent of the Pilots unifroms in WWI, you'll find that maybe the offical rationale behind it.

Back