New tradegy,

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
30 killed in a school shooting at Virginia tech, a Asian male in his 20s entered the campus, and a College dorm, and chained the doors shut, then opened fire with 2 hand guns, firing with a 9MM pistol, with a 15 round clip. And 22. Caliber pistol.

After killing 30 students, and wounding many others. He then turned the gun on himself. Making the total death total at 31. Law enforcement have decided to keep it local, since murder is not a Federal crime.

This now the worst school shooting in U.S. History, the worst since Columbine High, were two gunmen did a similar attack. April 16, its Ironic, only 3 days before the 19th, when that shooting took place.

This is why I dint like the idea of legalizing automatic weapons.

Last edited:
Well I have read that it was a Chinese male here on a student visa, I have also read that the case is far from being figured out...

They say that the bomb threats earlier in the year where this many possibly testing the security of the school..They also are saying that the two shootings may not be tied together and there is the possibility of another gunman...

Furthermore it was not an automatic weapon that was used and to top it off weapons are bared from campus..WOW that really helped didn't it?

There seems to be far to many unanswered questions to simply come to any rational conclusions at this point, it shall be interesting to see how this unfolds...

Back