New teacher...

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
[FONT=&quot]Having served his time with the Marine Corps, a man became a school teacher but before school started he injured his back. He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't even noticeable.

On the first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in the school. Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, he opened the window wide and sat down at his desk. When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he took a stapler and stapled the tie to his chest.

He had no trouble with discipline that year... [/FONT]

Haha, thats a good one.

I had a real tough teacher when I was in college, the guy was a former boxer from Argentina, he was built like a tank.

I had a teacher in fourth grade, she kept us jumping and have heart attacks by whacking at the desks with her cane constantly. I think she killed about 10 desks that way

Great! We had a teacher who was once a Commando and he once arrested a guy for some cops and he nearly got fired when he restrained a pupil. But to be totally frank, if you've been trained to kill I guess some of that instinct still stays.

Hmmm, that reminds me of 1 teacher I had when I was in secondary school- she is well known for throwing pieces of chalk at us if we sort of got out of line- teachers had more clout to stuff like that those days then...

The funny thing was she was pretty good at it- and pretty good at hitting her intended target. There were stories going around that she was a sniper instructor in the military...

Back