New Street Fighter Movie

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
It's going to be about Chun Li (the Kung Foo girl who fights wearing a Qi Pao) and it just might really suck.

Guess who gets to play the role of the Chinese Kung Foo artist? Kristen Kreuk. What kind of stupifocktarded decision was that? Couldn't they just find a Chinese actress to play it or one that just looks more Chinese? Yeah I understand she's half Chinese, but it's like getting Hines Ward to play the role of a Kim Kap Hwan from King of Fighters (another fighting video game) because Mr Ward is half Korean. He looks about Korean as Kristin Kreuk looks Chinese.

R
E
T
A
R
D
E
D

There's plenty of actresses who are Chinese.
There are plenty of actresses who are Chinese that are hot.
So what's the f*cking problem?

She almost looks a quarter Chinese after seven hours of putting on makeup and hair. For some reason I have trouble seeing Fiona from Eurotrip beating up dudes with six arms.

Yeah but Chun Li is supposed to be CHINESE as in Chinese Chinese. Not quarter Chinese, half Chinese, almost Chinese or sort of Chinese.

G.I. Joe the movie will also suck major @$$... so don't worry. I won't be seeing both crappy movies.

It's going to be about Chun Li (the Kung Foo girl who fights wearing a Qi Pao) and it just might really suck.

Guess who gets to play the role of the Chinese Kung Foo artist? Kristen Kreuk. What kind of stupifocktarded decision was that? Couldn't they just find a Chinese actress to play it or one that just looks more Chinese? Yeah I understand she's half Chinese, but it's like getting Hines Ward to play the role of a Kim Kap Hwan from King of Fighters (another fighting video game) because Mr Ward is half Korean. He looks about Korean as Kristin Kreuk looks Chinese.

R
E
T
A
R
D
E
D

There's plenty of actresses who are Chinese.
There are plenty of actresses who are Chinese that are hot.
So what's the f*cking problem?

Out of all the SF Crew... why Chun Li??

and! Dragonball Z movie is so RETARDED, they totally MASSAFOCKED Piccolo he looks like Shrek on Acid.. jeez.

Back