New to the site




 
--
 
April 13th, 2015  
Rowland
 
 

Topic: New to the site


Just found the site, thought I would register and see what is here.
April 13th, 2015  
The Highway Man
 
Welcome to the forum.
April 13th, 2015  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowland
Just found the site, thought I would register and see what is here.
YouŽll find some tight ass active duty bastards, sentimental veterans, omniscient civilians, cute girls
and a dictatorial leader, who God help me, is Norwegian.

So welcome and enter at your own risk.
--
April 13th, 2015  
Sara
 
 
Welcome to IMF...
April 13th, 2015  
Sevens
 
 
Welcome aboard.
April 14th, 2015  
Elembe
 
 
G'day Rowland.
April 14th, 2015  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
YouŽll find some tight ass active duty bastards, sentimental veterans, omniscient civilians, cute girls
and a dictatorial leader, who God help me, is Norwegian.

So welcome and enter at your own risk.
Cant I just be a civilian bastard and I am not sure anyone really wants to know hoe active your ass is.

Oh and welcome to whom ever started the thread.

Sorry limited attention span as I am too busy being omniscient or at least I will be as soon as I get back from reading the dictionary.

April 14th, 2015  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Cant I just be a civilian bastard...
Since youŽre a kiwi, youŽll qualify as an uncivilized barstard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
...I am not sure anyone really wants to know hoe active your ass is.
ItŽs quite active after I have eaten a big bowl of chili con carne
April 15th, 2015  
sodani
 
dear Sir
Iam looking to obtain a special technical manual and I need help.
tm 9-1000-202-85
April 15th, 2015  
The Highway Man
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
YouŽll find some tight ass active duty bastards, sentimental veterans, omniscient civilians, cute girls
and a dictatorial leader, who God help me, is Norwegian.

So welcome and enter at your own risk.
What about the tight ass unsympathetic veterans?
 


Similar Topics
Malaysia, Dutch PMs to discuss access to plane crash site
Give free to the Veterans Site by clicking here
Site moved to a new server today.
Coop Advertising Network! Free links for your site!