"A new SF unit" knocks out dummy bridge in Arkansa

Doc.S

I was reading about USA presents Ukraine ultimatum in Pravda this morning and I found something really, really strange amongs the different articles that you can find on this news site. Please read the article and try not to ridicule the article and give it a chanse when you answer on this post, try to find a creative way to explain or dismiss the article and give all people a chanse to give there point of view and explanation on this one. I found it interesting and it tickled my fantasy a bit. Try to moderate this post with help of my wishes above great moderators of the IMF. :D
If you dont want to answer on this post send me a PM and I will not let any of your theorys or thoughts about the article with information leak out. You have my word of honour! :drill:

From the article American officer kept his silence for two years Pravda 15:17 2002-09-04:

Airborne troops conducted their exercise from April 15 to May 5, 1992. The event took place on the territory of the Fort Chaffee army base. The exercise was performed under the code name "Operation Curtain." Special units of airborne troops from Venezuela, Ecuador, the USA, and Puerto Rico, took part in the exercise. The troops were sent to swamps in a remote part of the base. It was ordered not to allow the dummy bridge that was built for the exercise to be exploded.

LINK:

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/09/04/35979.html

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

OK if this was a planned exercise with the aliens why did the Venezuelans and others participate?
I'm sure this kind of alliance (which allows for joint exercises) would be kept in secret.

Though I think this is a joke.

I told u that they were among us, i warned u .....................ohh damn here they come,if u read this im probably dead or in outer space..........(sffffffffffssssssssfffff) ..........(sound fading away)

;) Marksmen you never know, I`ll catch you on the flipside later friend :lol:

Maby it is a joke as rOk say?

My dad told me today at dinner or it was more like a reminder from the "past" that stranger stuff have accured back in the "old times", and he told me about former President Ronald Reagan and a speach. I tracked it down and looked in to it. :D

Honestly if it is a joke can this be something?

December 4, 1985, speech at the Fallston High School in Maryland: "how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries ..."

Former president Ronald Reagan

Is there a possibility that this new SF unit is from another planet? If we play with the thought that this exercise actually accured in April 15 to May 5, 1992 codename "Operation Curtain." ? Can we all sit back and just presume that this officer that want to be remain anonymous just pulling our leggs or the Russian Pravda? I am just playing with the possibility here. :) I ask myself you guys out here that have some insight in stuff maby can see if there actually was a exercise in April 15 to May 5 1992 codename "Operation Curtain" in Arkansa in something that looks like a joint operation for SF or Airborned units? The proof is out there X-files nr 1 and Doc.S found it on Pravda :D

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Back