New Russian tank Black Eagle video

I guess it came back. The new government is really working with the military. Funding, arming. They want to make our army, navy, and fleet powerful again, Putin and Medvedev both. Buying that French Mistral. And, bringing old 90s projects back; not just this, but, that new 'stealth' fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXBs4PNdE_A

This isn't a new tank. I know a few people who've known about this tank for at least 10 years now. It's just be secretive. Suppose to be no more than 50 tons.

Alright, if this thing is for real, I guess it's time to dust off the plans for the Leopard 2 KWSIII-program. 140 mm w/ autoloader. That should do it. :p

Alright, if this thing is for real, I guess it's time to dust off the plans for the Leopard 2 KWSIII-program. 140 mm w/ autoloader. That should do it. :p

lol That should be fine. frankly, US and Russia and Europe should not compete any more, no more arms races. Should be allies now, against the terrorists.

This 'Black eagle' mistakingly aka T-95 really isn't that new. It's development dates back to early 90's. But the most important is that it's a prototype. There was no intention to put it into mass production. That's why media and youtube give us only rumours and legends. Its story reminds me of Su-47.

Last edited:
Back