The New PIC-QUIZ! Firearm and Vehicle Identifications!

I'm kinda guessing here... Is the first one an F-14 and the one in the corner an A-4? The tail fin of the one in the corner kinda looks like an A4.

Looks like sherman owes you 10 milbucks, but you got the main one wrong. Good work on the Skyhawk.

OK

NOW IM FURIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

1- Its not the F16D!
2-The F16D in IAF Service is called "Barak". The word "Barakeet" dose not exist!!!!!
3-This is not the first time i see this "word" used. where did you get it from? This must be solved at the source!

Re: OK

sherman105 said:
NOW IM FURIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

1- Its not the F16D!
2-The F16D in IAF Service is called "Barak". The word "Barakeet" dose not exist!!!!!
3-This is not the first time i see this "word" used. where did you get it from? This must be solved at the source!

Searched on F-16D and IDF. The name came up.
See for yourself, here.

If its not an F-16D, then it must be one of the new F-16I then?

Dont test me!!!!!!!1

Ok. firstly, good job on the F16I "Sufa". Ill send you the Mill Bucks!
Now, trust me, I dont care what the made-in-china plastic model box says!
Barakeet is not a hebrew word. Here are some call sighns for Israeli fighters and helicopters-
A4(all veraients): "ay'it"(Eagle)
F4(all veraients): "kornas"(Battle Hammer)
F16A/B: Netz(Hawk)
F16C/D: Barak(Lightning)
F15A/B/C/D: Baz(falcon)
F15I: Ra'am(Thunder)
F16I:"Sufa"(storm)
AH 1: "Tzefa"(Viper)
AH64: "Petan"(python)
Defender 500MD: "lahtut"(stunt)

Re: Lol

sherman105 said:
Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want...how about you actually play in the quiz insted of messing with me admin?
¨

Roger :D

It looks like it could be Mr. Thompson, M1A1.. :wink:

Many many :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That piece of Swedish hardware should belong under the "worst military vehicle" topic... :wink:

Stridsvagn 103, or the S-Tank, is an obsolete Swedish tank, replaced by the Leopard in 1990s.
Fast and hard to hit, but.....
No turret!! :shock:
Had to be stationary to fire.
And the entire tank had to be moved to aim sideways, and a hydraulics system was used for elevation...

One of the funny features it had was that the radio operator, seated facing rearward in the hull, had duplicate driving controls so that he could act as driver when the tank was in reverse.
Great for gettaways.. :D

Well Redleg, the Swedes would mainly use it for one thing only, ambush. Add that with an lengthened L7 gun(Calibre 62 iirc) and an 50 round autoloader with that ment an ROF of 1 RPM, then add the anti-HEAT bars up front, you have a very though target to take on for the Russians trying to push through northern Sweden.

So as long as its used for the role it was ment to, i would hardly put it in the worst military vehicles category.

Back