The New PIC-QUIZ! Firearm and Vehicle Identifications!

OK, ill hint.....Remember when marksmen refered to the Sagger AT-3 by the name of the chinese coppy/developement? Thats similar to what you guys are doing with this... ;)

sherman105 said:
You had to use the specific veraient, call the child what it is!

French AMX-13 light tank i take then? Though it can be argued if the SK 105 is a direct copy, only the hull is common, the entire turret is a new design iirc.

Ok....firstly, Animal is right. Its the AMX13/105, one of the many export versions that found their way to armed forces around the globe. The reason it looks like the SK 105 is probably the gun thats the same size....

Animal Mother wrote:
French AMX-13 light tank i take then? Though it can be argued if the SK 105 is a direct copy, only the hull is common, the entire turret is a new design iirc.

Yes, thats why i used the words: Copy/development in my hint....Ill post new one tommarow, i must study today...

IAI Kfir C.7 fighter-bomber. Modifcation of the Mirage III with J79 engine and new radar.

(At least think its the Kfir C.7, can be the older C.2)

Thats good enough. Its the C2 but its hard to tell in a picture...Only reason i know its the C2 and Not C7 is because I looked up the noumber of 2 of the planes and 862 and 863 are both C2 noumbers.... :D

Yes...Im going to reset the score, Marksman is the winner of the round, the score being:
Marksman-5
Animal Mother-4
Mark Conley-1

Marksman wins 50 MBs!!!!! :D

Hmmm.Too fast....I never said its posted.....So you werent supposed to do that.... :? Next wait for the mark....

Back