a new one has landed

Prince

hi
im brent, 16yo and i would like nothing better than to join the army, unfortunetly thats impossible because i have had heart surgery and i couldnt pass a physical. i have joined this forum so i can interact with people older than myself who know alot more than me so i can learn from them, but dont think im just a little kid who knows nothing i can debate topics as good as any of you. :cheers:
a little about me : i work full time at a cremitorium..i am somewhat of a practitioner of armed fighting i fight with everything from a katana to a bayonet though i have as yet been unable to join a rifle club so i cannot shoot.

well thats me... i hope to see you around:)

Last edited:
welcome to the forum youll love it here its fun
p.s if any of the old guys(Team Infidel) pick on you dont worry about it they have nothing beter to do lol jk
You know i love you guys

Welcome aboard, Prince. Sorry to hear about not being able to enlist. Just because you can't join up doesn't mean you can't actively support.

thanks for the welcome :)
i try to support australis army as much as i can...but its hard to support decisions i dont agree with:?

welcome aboard prince. don't pay any attention to bulldogg, he's not all there, if you know what i mean:mrgreen: .

Welcome Prince. This place greatly welcomes thee :p

I am sure you will like this place, as it might enlighten you and you might benefit it. Then, I am sure you will have some fun, hopefully :)

Well, take care and fare thee well!

my idea of the military isnt fun...but im sure i'll learn alot:mrgreen:

btw i have a question...what are milbucks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard.

We won't hold your age against you.

thc_laugh.gif
We have ALL been there and done that ... DONCHA KNOW?
thc_laugh.gif

Back