a new one has landed

cool...so what can you buy?
can i please have a stretch limo?:angel:

lol, yes, do you want it black? jk :angel:

Well you see those options up over there ^ ^ ^ , one of them is "Milbucks Menu", from there, you can see what you can do ;)

You can buy things to change your user title, and make bold your user nickname, as well as make it have colours etc.. as well as buy new flags to put in you grear:
< < <

hope you like it :type:

lol, yes, do you want it black? jk :angel:

Well you see those options up over there ^ ^ ^ , one of them is "Milbucks Menu", from there, you can see what you can do ;)

You can buy things to change your user title, and make bold your user nickname, as well as make it have colours etc.. as well as buy new flags to put in you grear:
< < <

hope you like it :type:

oh sounds like a great idea! thankyou for explaining that :D

no, you are welcome :cool:
How can I be of assistance and provide you with help my noble comrade? :m16:

well you can get some sticky tape and tape my mouth closed for me. i seem to have stired a few hornets nest in the short time i have been here allready:santa:

well you can get some sticky tape and tape my mouth closed for me. i seem to have stired a few hornets nest in the short time i have been here allready:santa:

no no:brave: , I believe you have the right to say whatever you want(believe in), in a good manner. Wether I agree with what you say or not, I still agree that it is your freedom to speak it, and it is therfore my duty to stand respecting what you tell. I am sure many agree. :type:

And has the honor and dignity amongst men abated? :cheers:

no no:brave: , I believe you have the right to say whatever you want(believe in), in a good manner. Wether I agree with what you say or not, I still agree that it is your freedom to speak it, and it is therfore my duty to stand respecting what you tell. I am sure many agree. :type:

And has the honor and dignity amongst men abated? :cheers:

quite right there, especialy that last line.
i wish people could just have a nice debate and then buy a drink afterwards like in the old days. (note : cant buy drinks online, but being mates is close enough:p )

Guys, I think this welcoming thread has wandered far enough off-topic for now.. :smil:

Back