New North Korean nuclear test

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be ugly but since it's pretty homogenous across ethnic lines the fallout in terms of insurgencies won't be as bad as Iraq or Afghanistan. That is assuming that a defeated North Korea ends up belonging to South Korea at all.

im very sorry if this may sound abit racicit but after reading UnitedSomalia i begin to think that the myth on which i was grown in Israel about the Muslim poeple among the fanatic leaders is quit true.
they always try to bash the west
they would always make excuses why a country should be agressive towards it's nighbours.
its very bad situation that an entire culture is based on trying to ake the other side sorry for actually nothing.
why do the Muslim have to suupprt every country that defice the International codes?

im very sorry if this may sound abit racicit but after reading UnitedSomalia i begin to think that the myth on which i was grown in Israel about the Muslim poeple among the fanatic leaders is quit true.
they would always make excuses why a country should be agressive towards it's nighbours.
its very bad situation that an entire culture is based on trying to ake the other side sorry for actually nothing.
why do the Muslim have to suupprt every country that defice the International codes?
Because they want to blow up the world.

Just kidding :-D

Enough with international ethics and opinoins of the nuclear capability.

I am looking at it from an engineering standpoint, by the time NK gets a reliable ICBM, with the capability to carry a semi outdated Nuclear device towards a target, the western world may have developted a equally effective missile defense system.

I say it's not the nukes on the tips of missiles that world threaten the world with Mutually Assured Destruction. But the ones that are in the trunks of an radical's Beamer thats about to drive over a border.

Last edited:

Saying sorry before you make a racist comment doesn't excuse you from your remarks Elad. First of all the fact that they perpetuate myths in your country and the fact that you have such narrow views about the Muslim people with over a billion and half people is a testament about the racism in your country and your narrow views. You believe Muslims are among are the fanatics and how you attack my entire culture and religion by stating "its very bad situation that an entire culture is based on trying to ake the other side sorry for actually nothing", but their is infninite things I can write about Israeli fanaticism but I won't sit here and attack all Jewish people due to the Israel government's policies like you just attacked all Muslims.

You are going to sit their and attack my religion and my people, but at the same time sound like a fanatic yourself at the way you attack all Muslims. You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

Where do you see all Muslims and entire nations always bashing the west? In fact people like you bash, label, and attack Muslims far more often than you would catch the average Muslim attacking the West. Listen we never excuse another countries aggressiveness in fact why should we when more Muslim countries were invaded, attacked, and occuppied than any other countries. Its not that we excuse other countries aggriessiveness towards neighbors but you want us to excuse your your aggressiveness towards 60 years of Palestinian occupation and while one Muslim country is occupied after another and if we speak up against it we are fanatics?

Actually we do speak up against aggressiveness, unlike you tried to make it seem that we condone aggressiveness and attacking the West. Listen I said North Korea has a right to arm themselves just like any other country, now that makes Muslims fanatics? Listen you have no idea what you are saying, you are not attacking Muslims because they don't speak up against aggressiveness, your attacking Muslims because they do speak up against aggressiveness, and you want us to look the other way and not speak up against what is being done in Palestine, what was done against Iraq, what was done against Lebanon, and what what you want to do against Iran now.

Also your remarks in attacking all Muslims and my religion is a testament for everyone to see your racism and fanaticism, I have not once attacked Jewish people.

Side note, Jewish people recieve more protection, rights and equality in Muslim countries from Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Morrocco, Malaysia, Turkey than Muslims recieve in Israel.

_40151730_flag203.jpg

"There is no safety in unlimited technological hubris" (McGeorge Bundy)

Enough with international ethics and opinoins of the nuclear capability.

I am looking at it from an engineering standpoint, by the time NK gets a reliable ICBM, with the capability to carry a semi outdated Nuclear device towards a target, the western world may have developted a equally effective missile defense system.

I say it's not the nukes on the tips of missiles that world threaten the world with Mutually Assured Destruction. But the ones that are in the trunks of an radical's Beamer thats about to drive over a border.

Good points.
Like I said, North Korea's ability to deliver a real punch, even a conventional one, against the US doesn't exist at this point and is still a long ways away. Making it nuclear is even further off.

Saying sorry before you make a racist comment doesn't excuse you from your remarks Elad. First of all the fact that they perpetuate myths in your country and the fact that you have such narrow views about the Muslim people with over a billion and half people is a testament about the racism in your country and your narrow views. You believe Muslims are among are the fanatics and how you attack my entire culture and religion by stating "its very bad situation that an entire culture is based on trying to ake the other side sorry for actually nothing", but their is infninite things I can write about Israeli fanaticism but I won't sit here and attack all Jewish people due to the Israel government's policies like you just attacked all Muslims.

You are going to sit their and attack my religion and my people, but at the same time sound like a fanatic yourself at the way you attack all Muslims. You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

Where do you see all Muslims and entire nations always bashing the west? In fact people like you bash, label, and attack Muslims far more often than you would catch the average Muslim attacking the West. Listen we never excuse another countries aggressiveness in fact why should we when more Muslim countries were invaded, attacked, and occuppied than any other countries. Its not that we excuse other countries aggriessiveness towards neighbors but you want us to excuse your your aggressiveness towards 60 years of Palestinian occupation and while one Muslim country is occupied after another and if we speak up against it we are fanatics?

Actually we do speak up against aggressiveness, unlike you tried to make it seem that we condone aggressiveness and attacking the West. Listen I said North Korea has a right to arm themselves just like any other country, now that makes Muslims fanatics? Listen you have no idea what you are saying, you are not attacking Muslims because they don't speak up against aggressiveness, your attacking Muslims because they do speak up against aggressiveness, and you want us to look the other way and not speak up against what is being done in Palestine, what was done against Iraq, what was done against Lebanon, and what what you want to do against Iran now.

Also your remarks in attacking all Muslims and my religion is a testament for everyone to see your racism and fanaticism, I have not once attacked Jewish people.

Side note, Jewish people recieve more protection, rights and equality in Muslim countries from Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Morrocco, Malaysia, Turkey than Muslims recieve in Israel.

_40151730_flag203.jpg

"There is no safety in unlimited technological hubris" (McGeorge Bundy)

I always assumed that Muslims were not any one particular people or race, but from all races. So in effect his comment was not racist, but more so profiling.

I'm an American and I have two Muslim friends, does this make me a Muslim basher or hater? The North Korean's are not Muslims, if anything they have no religion, because at the basis of communism their is no religion, as they say "All religious icon's are forbidden".

If you want the Muslim peoples to be seen in a good light, don't back groups affiliated with terrorism, don't defend loose cannon dictatorships, and don't follow the path of the zealots. Promote peace, promore diginity, promote friendship.

Well, lets be honest, Jewish people are not generally committing the terrorists acts against the Muslims, so it makes more sense the Jewish people would have more security when the majority of the terrorists attacks are committed against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back