New MilForum "logo"....

:)

It didn't turn out as bad as I had expected.. :lol:

We'll see if I can come up with some better ideas this weekend.

I like it, I have one that I made earlier today but my connection got screwed so I couldn't post. You can consider it for the next time you change. I like the one you have up, that's awesome!

f78c0014.jpg.orig.jpg

Kinda plain (the old one was better lol and it could probably take less room, gotta work on that...), and I could add more to it if you ever wanna consider (I was thinking pictures of every continent (excluding antarctica) around it, but I really don't have time right now to give you an example.

Thanks. :)

I'll try to add some more lifelike colors to it later, so the Earth doesn't look like a sandy and icy wasteland any more.. :lol:

Actually it looks quite good the way it is, matches very well also. Hehe, and much easier to read! I'm going to work on my design (cause I'm bored and it was fun to make lol) and if I come up with anything that looks like anything worth sharing with anyone else, I'll post, but I think you have a winner with the one ya got now Redleg :D

CrazyCadet142 said:
but I think you have a winner with the one ya got now Redleg :D

Always a winner... :lol:

(why's everyone suddenly acting so nice towards the Admin??.. hm...)

Erm.. Just noticed this topic, hope it ain't too late to join in :D

By the way, any special dimensions you want?

o0o0o0o pretty....

What do yall use to create your images? Anything's gotta be better then regular paint, lol.

I use *PS 7.0, *PS CS, **IR 7.0 & Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Pro.

ALL legal :D

*PhotoShop
**Image Ready

Back