New Mideast wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a must read = http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=41770

It talks about a new American Arab-Israel alliance against Iran. My view is that the war has alredy started with Iran and the Arab world. If Iran gets nucks, Then the Arib World is entitled to nucks, To defend Against any Iranian Military Strikes on arab Lands.

Let me assure you that Iranians, however evil their regime is, won't attack any ARAB country. I think they are more worried about US and Israeli attacks.

I still think the Iranian mullahs must not acquire nukes (peaceful or non-peaceful) and the free world must help the people of Iran to change the regime through peaceful ways. Just like Ukraine, Georgia, Lebanon, Romania or Poland.

Or at worst, they should do what Libya's Qaddafi did. DISARM & DISMANTLE their WMD programs before it is too late.

However it is very unlikely that Arab sheikhdoms of the Persian Gulf try to squeeze Iran because they are scared of them.

And please don't call persians AJAMIS, thnx. It's an insult. It's like , for Americans, calling Mexicans beaners or wet-backs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back