--

July 8th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

Topic: New Member

Hello I am David I found this site while in a military chat room and thought i would check it out. This is just the kind of thing i have been looking for. You will have to forgive me for my lack of typing skills but I'm trying. Right now I am stationed at Ft. Riley in the BIG RED ONE (if your going to be one be a big red one). Can't say that i enjoy life here at Riley but I'm getting along. I spent a couple of years out at Ft. Bragg in the 82nd. I loved that job "All The Way". Well I don't really have a whole lot to offer this site but if I have an opinion i will surely let you guys know.

Thanks
July 8th, 2004  
thebrahmagr81

Well welcome to the site and I am glad that it is what you were looking for I am sure that you will have some interesting viewpoints on things
July 8th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Welcome "Sarn't" .. enjoy the site.
--
July 8th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums Sarge, I'm sure that you (as everyone else here) has a lot to offer!
July 9th, 2004  
Doc.S

Welcome David well we have one thing in common - Im not used to write in English but I try and with a little bit of help from the Swedish English Dictionary Im doing allright I think. I talk much better English then I write thats a fact.

Cheers:
Doc.S

July 9th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

Thank you everyone for your welcome. I want to say that this is probably the most informative and fun site i have been to yet. I think i will get a lot out of this. I really like your milbank and video game thing it is pretty nifty. Something to keep people interested in the site. I know I became bored in the last forum site I was involved in because there was nothing there that was fun or provided incentive to keep posting. Whoever came up with this thank you.
July 9th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Welcome to the forum sgtbreeden. I hope you enjoy this site as much as you say you will. There are some great people here.
July 9th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome to the forum, Sgt.
July 9th, 2004  
Damien

Welcome, Big Red One-ian.

I might PM you in a little bit, got a few questions for a 1ID member.

Enjoy your stay
July 9th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome on the board