Hi guys I'm new, was on British tanks for quite a while.
Now retired and working in London.
Recognise a few wronguns on here from other forums in UK.
You know who you are.

Hi Tank, welcome and greetings...

We have a Yank whom I also call Tank- so now I have to differentiate the two of you- I wonder if I called you Challenger, and that gent as Abrams... I wonder if that works...

Anyways, enjoy yourself, and I see you know some of the blokes here already...

Hi Tank, welcome and greetings...

We have a Yank whom I also call Tank- so now I have to differentiate the two of you- I wonder if I called you Challenger, and that gent as Abrams... I wonder if that works...

Anyways, enjoy yourself, and I see you know some of the blokes here already...

Hi Tankboy! Buckle up and get ready to have some fun, these folks are a good bunch.

Some around here are known to be a bit of a sweet talker but I don't think you have to worry about that.....yet:wink:

Hi Tankboy! Buckle up and get ready to have some fun, these folks are a good bunch.

Some around here are known to be a bit of a sweet talker but I don't think you have to worry about that.....yet:wink:

If you are referring to Viper, no one can be safe from it. Just kidding, no offence.....yet

Maam, its no fun trying to sweet talk a Tankie (thats what we call tankmen in the Singapore Armed Forces). They are like airforce pilots- all they want to talk is their tank.

Back