Well I'm pleased to hear that lass, well done to ya. :D Be careful though, the frogman can pick locks!!!

a-chasisty-belt.jpg

He also picks his nose. Now where is that damn cat, I've lost me hanky.

You see, everyone, that is the diffrence between a Marine and an RN (registered nurse). The Marine will pick the lock, the nurse will talk to the person to undo it herself, and in the most enjoyable manner...:jump:

I haven't time to wait about! My mission is to get in and out in record time! ;)

I'm fore warning you mate, I'd hate to see you humiliated and upset! ;) :p

No worries, my good Captain. Nurses... we don't get upset, we get even...

You see, Captain, its like this, we are a very patient lot. You WILL be attended to by one of us one day... Its a question of time...

As the Borg says (in Startrek)- you will be assimilated...

Anyways, I am beginning to like you...:shock:

I haven't time to wait about! My mission is to get in and out in record time! ;)

You see what is going on here, good people... These military people, they like to rush, everything has to be done fast, it has to be record time...

If you don't know it now, allow me to share this with you.... the ladies don't like that! They like to be pampered, and cared, in the most loving manner. They want to hear sweet things being said to them...

You aim to make it fast, I aim to make it last...:p

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm new, was on British tanks for quite a while.
Now retired and working in London.
Recognise a few wronguns on here from other forums in UK.
You know who you are.

Greetings, and welcome...

Any friend of tank is friend of ours... as someone said, it is good to have more female involvement... there is plenty of old men here (me included) who would love to interact with lovely ladies...

There are also plenty of younger men here who would love to interact with the lovely ladies!! :D

Welcome to the forums! You'll love it here, as I am enjoying my time.

Back