I have warned you!!! so if he charms the pants off you, don't come a hollering to me!! :D :D :D

No chance of that Highway, the girl is on lock down and only hubby has the key:-D

But nothing wrong with a smooth talker, my favorite movie was Gone With The Wind and I just adored that Rhett Butler:)

Well I'm pleased to hear that lass, well done to ya. :D Be careful though, the frogman can pick locks!!!

a-chasisty-belt.jpg

No chance of that Highway, the girl is on lock down and only hubby has the key:-D

But nothing wrong with a smooth talker, my favorite movie was Gone With The Wind and I just adored that Rhett Butler:)

Smooth is my middle name. :D

As Highway Man points out, I can pick locks! ;)

Viper, I think this site needs to be changed to "International Military Forums of Smooth Talkers"

Maam, I have been raised a gentleman. Otherwise, I would have joined the Marines.

I am a RN (registered nurse). It is in my training to ensure that the people I interact with are always assured of their well being.

Now that we are getting to know one another, how would you like me to interact with you? :lol:

Smooth is my middle name. :D

As Highway Man points out, I can pick locks! ;)

You see, everyone, that is the diffrence between a Marine and an RN (registered nurse). The Marine will pick the lock, the nurse will talk to the person to undo it herself, and in the most enjoyable manner...:jump:

Back