Delta210

Hello everyone.

I spent 13 years as one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children before getting out to pursue other interests. I was a Sergeant when I seperated from the Marines, and had spent my time in the Corps as an 0844, Field Artillery Fire Direction Controlman, but also cross trained as an 0151, Admin Clerk. I also spent time in S-1, S-2, S-3 Operations, and as an NBC warfare instructor.

I met my wife in the Corps, she was a Lance Corporal 0151 who worked at Headquarters, Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune. I was attached to the 2d Marine Division, 2nd Battalion, 10th Marines. My first unit was Delta Battery, 2/10, thus my sign in name. Sadly, Btry D no longer exists, but it's memory lives on.

Have fun! Yay!

Hmm, I was in Delta Flt. at encampment... it was fun... You say hello too? I do sometimes, especially when I answer the phone... which is fun... :D

I just thought of something. I"m not supposed to answer my cell phone after I've gone to bed. Wouldn't it suck if my parents tried to call my cell phone from my house and I forgot to check the Caller ID and answered it? :eek:fftopic:

Back