new member got's a question?

2k6~Smupid~2k6

ok well i just join'd like 1 hour ago and noticed this little word call'd gear what is this for? and what are the milpoint's used for or what ever they are?

thanks to whome ever answers my question and GB ya'll:p

one other thing " how do i subcribe to threads?" since it's alot of work to find all the good threads every time if ya know what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well i just join'd like 1 hour ago and noticed this little word call'd gear what is this for? and what are the milpoint's used for or what ever they are?

thanks to whome ever answers my question and GB ya'll:p

Click on the word "Gear" and it'll explain a lot. You earn milbucks by the number of posts and trade them in for something in the Milforum PX. Pull down Milbucks Menu and familiarize yourself with the pulldown, in fact all the pulldowns at the top of the screen.

Pull down "thread tools" and it has an option to subscribe to this thread.

By the way, I merged your posts because posting back to back is a no-no. You can use the Edit button and add onto your original post.

Oh ok i'll remember that mistake, thanks for the warning hey and i have one more question that just came to mind?

ok im in this milforum chat thingy and some one is talking to me by the name of milly? and i don't know what to do lol.

Last edited:
Back