New member and a future marine

thegrinch073

Hello, I am a new member to these forums. I am a senior in highschool and then going to Norwich University this fall. I will be in the Corp of Cadets and particapate in Marine Corp option NROTC. When I enter the marines, I will be third generation military. Grandfather was airborne in WWII. My father is a naval chief (reserves) with the seabees. I am hoping in the marines to serve on the MEU(SOC). I have no true highschool experience besides reading military history and attending a military camp at Norwich University. I'm also an Eagle Scout and enjoy the game of paintball.

Welcome to the forums :)

You'll like Norwich. Have you been there yet? I live less than 10 miles from the university and have occasionally had some things to do there.

I was up there in march for the leadership challenge weekend and then over the summer for the Future Leader Camp (military camp), I went up Camel's Hump and found the b17 wing and went rappeling off of deer's leap. I can't wait, just need to get in shape

I am not worried about crazy people. Crazy is in my bloodline:Airborne, Seabees, I'm just carrying on the tradition.

Back