A new member from Denmark

Garn222

I've finished bootcamp, and started training mech infantry and is planned to be deloyed in Kosovo, KFOR, i agaust 2006. I love to play Battlefield 2 in me spare time and just atived to be promoted to private first class, I play anti-tank wich also is my function in real life. I come from Denmark :viking: and train in a city called Holstebro. Feel free to contact me for a chat (if I can find the time :read: )

Welcome to the forums Garn222.
Always nice to see another Scandinavian in here.. :smil:

The Vikings are coming, run away, run away.:viking: Welcome Garn222, good to have you aboard and good luck with your service tour.

I've finished bootcamp, and started training mech infantry and is planned to be deloyed in Kosovo, KFOR, i agaust 2006. I love to play Battlefield 2 in me spare time and just atived to be promoted to private first class, I play anti-tank wich also is my function in real life. I come from Denmark :viking: and train in a city called Holstebro. Feel free to contact me for a chat (if I can find the time :read: )

Welcome to the Fourm, good to see a another Tank Killer on board.
Oh, and if your Unit was to be Deployed in 2006, and you didn't get there, you most likely missed a movement.

Back