New Meaning to the Term "Mail Call"

AJChenMPH

Forum Health Inspector
IN SAUDI ARABIA for two months, one of my female soldiers hadn't received a letter from her husband, who was also deployed in the Gulf. She was frustrated with the military postal system. Then her husband's detachment sergeant arrived unexpectedly in our camp and reported to the commander's tent. "Did you bring Sergeant Guzman's mail?" I asked.

"I did better than that, sir," he said. "I brought her m-a-l-e! And he's with her now."

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by Capt. Peter J. Schultheiss

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.

Now If I could only figure out how to get the Military postal idiots to do this for me! I sent my boyfriend a tree and some decorations for christmas and either they've lost it or are just slow as hell! It will be easter by the time he gets it at this rate!

AJChenMPH said:
IN SAUDI ARABIA for two months, one of my female soldiers hadn't received a letter from her husband, who was also deployed in the Gulf. She was frustrated with the military postal system. Then her husband's detachment sergeant arrived unexpectedly in our camp and reported to the commander's tent. "Did you bring Sergeant Guzman's mail?" I asked.

"I did better than that, sir," he said. "I brought her m-a-l-e! And he's with her now."

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by Capt. Peter J. Schultheiss

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.
LOL!

Back