New Meaning to the Term "Mail Call"

--

September 30th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Topic: New Meaning to the Term "Mail Call"

IN SAUDI ARABIA for two months, one of my female soldiers hadn't received a letter from her husband, who was also deployed in the Gulf. She was frustrated with the military postal system. Then her husband's detachment sergeant arrived unexpectedly in our camp and reported to the commander's tent. "Did you bring Sergeant Guzman's mail?" I asked.

"I did better than that, sir," he said. "I brought her m-a-l-e! And he's with her now."

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by Capt. Peter J. Schultheiss

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.
September 30th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Oh... you've got MALE!
December 21st, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Now If I could only figure out how to get the Military postal idiots to do this for me! I sent my boyfriend a tree and some decorations for christmas and either they've lost it or are just slow as hell! It will be easter by the time he gets it at this rate!
--
December 23rd, 2005  
Navy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
IN SAUDI ARABIA for two months, one of my female soldiers hadn't received a letter from her husband, who was also deployed in the Gulf. She was frustrated with the military postal system. Then her husband's detachment sergeant arrived unexpectedly in our camp and reported to the commander's tent. "Did you bring Sergeant Guzman's mail?" I asked.

"I did better than that, sir," he said. "I brought her m-a-l-e! And he's with her now."

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by Capt. Peter J. Schultheiss

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.
LOL!
August 8th, 2007  
Team Infidel

nice story
August 9th, 2007  
Sevens

That's awesome!!!!
August 9th, 2007  
The Other Guy

male call. She likes. so does male.