New layout/template

Hmmm... the problem with this one is that its too dark.. kind of depressing, and am sure we arent goths or anything.
Anyway, backing up some guys, the older layout was, in my opinion, better and as mentioned, easier to the brain..

Shall there be no fixed decision, how about creating a more democratic site and start voting?

But maybe not all would be pleased, then why not give each member the ability to choose his/her prefered layout. Say for example, making it an option to choose the layout in the profile. IF possible that is..

Good Luck :)

Meh, I don't mind it. I have been on some sites where it is just plain stupid how you have to have a PHd in HTML just to post something. Layout and Color is fine so long as it can be read and easily used by the easily confused (me). Wouldn't mind seeing some color other than cammie. I am in the military (Active) and I am sure many of these other guys are as tired as I am of seeing camouflage hehe.

But like it has been said by...heck I dunno:

You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time. But, you can not please all of the people all of the time.

I love the new layout!!!

The only thing I'd like to see changed is the little grenades that show whether a thread is new or old. They arn't different enough to tell at first glance. I liked the brown grenade/yellow explosion motif we had going with the old forum. Something like that where it's really easy to tell which ones are new and old.

Last edited:
There's a couple of looooong threads on how much the old templates s**ed as well, so I don't think it's a good idea to change back to that either.. :)

The exploding grenades can be added again.
I'll see what I can do about that later this week.

Agreed.. but it has become much better and people became much aquainted with the older one.. And all seemed to settle. Now , all seem to differ..

Is it possible to make it a choice in the user profile? as I said some where earlier..

Good Luck

Back