New Iranian Missile

EladBell

according to the Iranians these can hit 2300 KM away from Iran...means it would reach Moscow Rome and many other cities in Europe,Asia and the ME.
it can also carry nuclear war heads.
what do you think the world response would be best?
how can this affect the area?
is there any other option other than war?

War is not necessary. When the Soviets, who definitely had Nuclear Weapons, installed such missiles in Cuba we did not go to war. Why should we go to war over a country who has not deployed missiles armed with Nuclear weapons they don't have?

War is not necessary. When the Soviets, who definitely had Nuclear Weapons, installed such missiles in Cuba we did not go to war. Why should we go to war over a country who has not deployed missiles armed with Nuclear weapons they don't have?

because thier leaders always say that the destruction of Israel is near...now the sovites never said that the end of the USA was near...and Iran is trying to get the nuclear weapon to fulfil the goal of the destruction of another country with that nuke

Just for giggles what do you think will happen if Iran or any country for that matter) fired a nuclear missile at any country anywhere in the world?

I am prepared to bet a sizable number of nuclear armed countries would respond in kind so that leaves me wondering is the leadership of Iran suicidal and even if they act like the craziest bunch of mofo's on the face of the planet I really don't think they want to die in a nuclear exchange thus I do not believe Iran are any more a threat with or without nuclear weapons.

because thier leaders always say that the destruction of Israel is near...now the sovites never said that the end of the USA was near...and Iran is trying to get the nuclear weapon to fulfil the goal of the destruction of another country with that nuke
In both cases no one who had power to deploy such weapons said such a thing. If Iran is going to make any military moves, the Ayatollah has to give his approval.

Last edited:
but those guys are more radical than the political leaders...the actually fuel the hate at the mosqeus and thier gatherings

The Shah? Please clarify. Are you talking about the Shah of Iran?

Forgive me, I mistyped. I had intended to say Ayatollah, and my post now says as much.

but those guys are more radical than the political leaders...the actually fuel the hate at the mosqeus and their gatherings
Here is the basics of who governs Iran:
Known as Persia until 1935, Iran became an Islamic republic in 1979 after the ruling monarchy was overthrown and Shah Mohammad Reza PAHLAVI was forced into exile. (He is dead currently there is no Shah) Conservative clerical forces established a theocratic system of government with ultimate political authority vested in a learned religious scholar referred to commonly as the Supreme Leader who, according to the constitution, is accountable only to the Assembly of Experts.

chief of state: Supreme Leader Ali Hoseini-KHAMENEI (since 4 June 1989)
head of government: President Mahmud AHMADI-NEJAD (since 3 August 2005); First Vice President Parviz DAVUDI (since 11 September 2005)

source: World Fact book
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/ir.html

This will give you a bases to debate if Iran would/wouldn't use nuclear weapons.(if they had or will have nuclear weapons capable of reaching Israel or Europe)

The head man in charge is Supreme Leader Ali Hoseini-KHAMENEI

Chupike: The guy made a mistake and accidentally said "Shah" when he really meant "Ayatollah." SHERMAN edit: See how you can word things without fighting words?

EladBell: The guy is extreme in his anti-Israel stance and a lot of other things in fact. But the fact is, his anti-Israeli beliefs and teachings gain him a lot of power. This is one of those hatreds and rivalries in which no one really wants to see an endgame. The Ayatollah knows there's no real way of getting rid of Israel but an endless struggle against them brings many followers to his cause. Such things are not so uncommon. The opposite is true of democracies where people want to see an instant result against enemies so the faster the enemy is destroyed the better. In dictatorships, sometimes having the enemy defines the regime in power and serves an important purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a reason the US is so adamant about installing missile receptors in Poland and the Balkan states, and integrating as many old soviet states into NATO. Its not just a continuation of cold-war containment policy it has a lot to do with Iranian striking capability.

You did not go to war but you installed Jupiter missiles in Turkey to reply that :) And thats why we called that era "Cold War". No conflict but behave as if it is possible everytime.

You did not go to war but you installed Jupiter missiles in Turkey to reply that :) And thats why we called that era "Cold War". No conflict but behave as if it is possible everytime.
Actually we already had such missiles in Turkey, and they were removed shortly after the conflict ended.

Actually we already had such missiles in Turkey, and they were removed shortly after the conflict ended.

Yes, you may be right. These missiles may had been in Turkey before that crisis. But the installation date of these missiles in Turkey was between 1961 - 1962 and that is the same year with the Cuban Missile Crisis. I do not know the exact dates of the crisis and the installation of the missiles in Turkey. Could you please inform me about this ?

Last edited:
Back