September 3rd, 2004  
Snauhi

its more deaths now
September 3rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

It's bound to raise
September 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

In the news here in Norway they have reported from 10 and up to 150 deaths, so it's impossible to know what's true..

I guess we'll find out in a couple of days....
--
September 3rd, 2004  
Snauhi

1 hostage explained how storm started, its because the terrorists had had granedes hangin in the roof, one grenade fell and exploded and then those people began to rush out of there because the roof was falling down..
September 3rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

I heard It was because some people tried to get In and remove some executed bodies and were fired upon.
September 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
In the news here in Norway they have reported from 10 and up to 150 deaths, so it's impossible to know what's true..

I guess we'll find out in a couple of days....
ITV had a reporter on awhile ago, he had apparently been in the school and stated there were around 100 bodies in the gym. How factual this is, I do not know - it is still unconfirmed, despite what the reporter said.
September 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

According to Norwegian news 79 dead have been identified now, but there can be 100+ more according to some reports.
As many as 650 (250 children) wounded have been transported to hospitals...

All terrorists (about 40) have been killed or captured according to russian news.
20 dead, amongst them 10 arabs.
But a Norwegian reporter at the school has just reported more gunfire now, so it's impossible to know what's going on..

There could have been as many as 1,200 hostages at the school, and about 70% of them were children..

It's a great tragedy, regardless of what the true numbers of killed and wounded are.
September 3rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Unfortunatly I fear that a number of civilians may have taken to arms and been involved in the fight, that's probobly the reason for the larger casulties emerging.
September 4th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

according to BBC, 100 hostages dead, 10 terrorists dead, the terrorists had bombs planted up on the roof and they detonated them causing the roof to collapse.

Russia currently has 80,000 soldiers in Chechnya.
September 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Unfortunatly I fear that a number of civilians may have taken to arms and been involved in the fight, that's probobly the reason for the larger casulties emerging.
What are you talking about?